Job Req Number: 72756
Time Type: Full Time
Customer Service Specialist
Move forward as Customer Service Specialist Road at DSV in Puurs
About the role
As a Customer Service Specialist, you are 'single point of contact' for the DSV Key Account customers entrusted to you and as point of contact you manage all transport related questions and assignments in close consultation with the operational services. You realize and monitor customer satisfaction and customer loyalty on a very high level
- You receive the incoming transport orders, check the data provided by the customer, if necessary, request additional data from the customer to finally pass on the transport orders to the operational services for further planning.
- You follow up the transport orders in the company's own dispatch package.
- You intervene if transport assignments are in danger of being executed incorrectly with regard to the proposed planning.
- You mediate in a respectful and professional way with the customer and the operational services in view of an acceptable solution for both parties
- You handle any complaints and/or escalations in a correct and customer-oriented manner.
- You accurately administer all interventions which later form the basis for KPI reporting.
We are DSV, we grow
DSV is a global provider of transport and logistics services. With offices in more than 80 countries and a growing network of partners, there is no place in the world we cannot reach via transport by air, sea, rail, courier or road or where we can offer storage in warehouses.
In Belgium, we operate from over 18 branches, with more than 1,400 colleagues. Together we rise to the challenge of a rapidly changing environment. We make quick decisions at every level and combine ambition and teamwork. This is how we move forward and make a difference together.
Are you the perfect fit?
- You have a first experience as Customer Service Specialist (preferable within transport or logistics)
- You are communicative, assertive, customer-oriented, proactive, careful, flexible and stress-resistant
- You have an international mindset and an affinity with supply chain management
- You have a good knowledge of MS-Office software and are open to new systems.
- You are strong in oral and written communication (NL, EN)
It all counts for this vacancy of Customer Service Specialist in Puurs. Furthermore, it is of course important that you feel at home with us. That will certainly be possible if you like to keep going, have guts and want to grow with DSV.
Why choose DSV?
Working for DSV means working for one of the top players in the logistics market. DSV is enterprising, competitive, and wants to grow as an organization. That is why we are looking for people who want to grow with us. Besides a challenging job in an international environment, we also offer:
- We are a challenging work environment with plenty of opportunities for further professional growth and development.
- We have a direct and open corporate culture (Danish company)
- You will receive a permanent contract with an attractive package of fringe benefits;
- Group insurance, hospitalisation insurance, meal vouchers 7 euro, eco vouchers, 33 holidays, possibility to lease electric bike, 2 days of home office, sliding times, CAO90
Send your resume with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. Any questions about this vacancy? Our corporate recruiter Cedric Rogiers will answer all your questions via +32 (0)4 76 88 67 71 or email@example.com
Vacature Customer Service Specialist - uitbreiding