Job Req Number: 28970
Time Type: Full Time
Freight Forwarder Airfreight
Move forward as Freight Forwarder Airfreight at DSV in Machelen.
About the role
As a forwarder within airfreight you will be responsible for the shipments of a number of customers different clients at DSV. These are shipments within fashion, automotive, chemicals or other sectors. Your day is always very diverse!
You will analyse the coherence between the business processes, the user organization & operational software. You will run tests in pre-production & production environments. You will deliver support to key users, during a go live and also be manning the second line helpdesk.
- You take care of the daily service around airfreight & export shipments for your customers.
- You have daily contact with customers
- You are responsible for correct invoicing and data quality
- You work closely with the booking & brokerage team
- You inform customers of irregularities
- You take into account all safety & security rules.
We are DSV, we grow
DSV is a global provider of transport and logistics services. With offices in more than 90 countries and a growing network of partners, there is no place in the world we cannot reach via transport by air, sea, rail, courier or road or where we can offer storage in warehouses.
“As a Freight Forwarder, you will find yourself in an international environment. You will be in contact with customers and colleagues all over the world” Says Emilie Gillot Manager, Pharma and Special Accounts
In Belgium, we operate from over 18 branches, with more than 1,400 colleagues. Together we rise to the challenge of a rapidly changing environment. We make quick decisions at every level and combine ambition and teamwork. This is how we move forward and make a difference together.
Are you the perfect fit?
- You have a first experience as Freight Forwarder Airfreight
- You speak fluently Dutch & English
- You are stress resistant and take initiative
It all counts for this vacancy of Freight Forwarder Airfreight in Machelen. Furthermore, it is of course important that you feel at home with us. That will certainly be possible if you like to keep going, have guts and want to grow with DSV.
Why choose DSV?
Working for DSV means working for one of the top players in the logistics market. DSV is enterprising, competitive, and wants to grow as an organization. That is why we are looking for people who want to grow with us. Besides a challenging job in an international environment, we also offer:
- We are a challenging work environment with plenty of opportunities for further professional growth and development.
- We have a direct and open corporate culture (Danish company)
- You will receive a permanent contract with an attractive package of fringe benefits;
- Group insurance, hospitalisation insurance, meal vouchers 7 euro, eco vouchers, 33 holidays, possibility to lease electric bike, 2 days of home office, sliding times
Send your resume with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. Any questions about this vacancy? Our corporate recruiter Cedric Rogiers will answer all your questions via +32 (0)4 76 88 67 71 or email@example.com
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.