Job Req Number: 65091
Time Type: Full Time
Move forward as GL Accountant at DSV in Puurs
About the role
As a GL Accountant you will be responsible for the processing of the complete bookkeeping of your assigned company. We are in Belgium responsible for Belgium, The Netherlands, UK, Ireland, Spain, Portugal, France, Luxemburg & Italy. You will be preparing the monthly & annual financial closing, reconciliation of accounting & operational processes. You will check on accuracy & completeness. Together with controlling & local teams you will follow up on costs, accruals & provisions.
- Be responsible for the Balance Sheet analysis & monthly reconciliation;
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and year end internal and group reporting;
- Be participating in the yearly budgeting process;
- Be participating in the yearly external audit process.
You will be part of a young team with a good dynamic, we work hard but there is also room for fun in the working space.
We are DSV, we grow
DSV is a global provider of transport and logistics services. With offices in more than 80 countries and a growing network of partners, there is no place in the world we cannot reach via transport by air, sea, rail, courier, or road or where we can offer storage in warehouses.
“We are an incredible learning school where you will have every opportunity to develop yourself. You can do everything from A to Z and will work with the latest programs.” Says Bart Van Hove, Manager Accounting & Reporting.
In Belgium, we operate from over 18 branches, with more than 1,400 colleagues. Together we rise to the challenge of a rapidly changing environment. We make quick decisions at every level and combine ambition and teamwork. This is how we move forward and make a difference together.
Are you the perfect fit?
- Bachelor or master degree in Accounting;
- You are accurate, analytical & have a strong knowledge of Dutch and English
- You have knowledge balance sheet, IFRS & reconciliations, SAP is a plus;
- You are a teamplayer & want to work in an international enviroment.
It all counts for this vacancy of GL Accountant in Puurs. Furthermore, it is of course important that you feel at home with us. That will certainly be possible if you like to keep going, have guts and want to grow with DSV.
Why choose DSV?
Working for DSV means working for one of the top players in the logistics market. DSV is enterprising, competitive, and wants to grow as an organization. That is why we are looking for people who want to grow with us. Besides a challenging job in an international environment, we also offer:
- You will be included in challenging projects;
- A young, international, diverse, and strong team;
- Opportunities for personal & professional growth;
- A permanent contract with an attractive package of fringe benefits;
- Health insurance, group insurance, 7 euro meal vouchers, eco vouchers, 33 vacation days, possibility to lease an electric bicycle;
- Open company culture.
Send your resume with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. Any questions about this vacancy? Our corporate recruiter Cedric Rogiers will answer all your questions via +32 (0)4 76 88 67 71 or email@example.com
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.