Job Req Number: 75572
Time Type: Full Time
Key Accountmanager, Road
Move forward as Key Accountmanager (Road) at DSV Rekkem.
About the role
As Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for building and maintaining strong customer relationships with the main goal of generating and retaining sales. You focus on key accounts with significant turnover, potential or strategic value. You will strive for profitable growth within the existing portfolio and the achievement of pre-set sales targets.
- Maintain and grow a customer portfolio, focusing on strategic customers;
- Active prospecting for new clients to further expand your portfolio;
- Collaborating with Tender Management, providing relevant information and presenting the tender process to clients;
- Participation in the tender committee, where you have a say in calculations and the final proposal to the client;
- Analysis of customer needs, providing advice and developing tailor-made solutions in collaboration with Operations;
- Negotiation of customer contracts;
- Careful implementation of customers according to predetermined agreements, in collaboration with the Business Implementation Manager;
- Maintenance of strategic customer relationships through monthly or quarterly meetings;
- Recording customer visits and opportunities in the CRM system.
We are DSV, we grow
DSV is a global provider of transport and logistics services. With offices in more than 80 countries and a growing network of partners, there is no place in the world we cannot reach via transport by air, sea, rail, courier or road or where we can offer storage in warehouses.
"As an Account Manager, you have the opportunity to develop your own region," says Nancy Balduck, Director of Sales & Marketing at Road.
In Belgium, we operate from over 18 branches, with more than 1,400 colleagues. Together we rise to the challenge of a rapidly changing environment. We make quick decisions at every level and combine ambition and teamwork. This is how we move forward and make a difference together.
Are you the perfect fit?
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a commercial position within road transport (pallet and groupage shipments)
- Strong knowledge of Dutch and English, good knowledge of French
- You have strong communication and negotiation skills
- You follow up on the developments and innovations within the market
- You are a team player but can also act autonomously and proactively
- You are a problem solver
All of this counts for the position as Key Accountmanager. Furthermore, it's crucial that you feel at home with us. This will certainly happen if you are determined and eager to grow with DSV.
Why choose DSV?
Working for DSV means working for one of the top players in the logistics market. DSV is enterprising, competitive, and wants to grow as an organization. That is why we are looking for people who want to grow with us. Besides a challenging job in an international environment, we also offer:
- A challenging work environment with plenty of opportunities for further professional growth and development.
- A direct and open company culture (Danish company).
- A permanent contract with an attractive package of secondary employment conditions.
- Company car, fuel card, laptop, mobile phone, bonus system, expense allowance, group insurance, hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers (7 euros), eco vouchers, 33 vacation days, the possibility to lease an electric bike, home office and flexible working hours, CAO 90.
Send your resume with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. Any questions about this vacancy? Our corporate recruiter Cedric Rogiers will answer all your questions via +32 (0)4 76 88 67 71 or firstname.lastname@example.org
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.