Job Req Number: 72142
Time Type: Full Time
Move forward as Sales Support Employee at DSV in Puurs.
About the role
As a Sales Support, you'll be a vital link between our field sales, Business Development Managers (BDMs), and our customers. Your role is essential for maintaining customer satisfaction and supporting our sales teams.
- Customer Support: You will be responsible for providing proactive and timely assistance to customer inquiries, ensuring their needs are met and maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate closely with our sales teams to effectively manage pricing and service proposals, aligning them with customer expectations and needs.
- You will play a crucial role in providing essential administrative support, including creating impactful presentations and standard operating procedures, to empower our outside sales team.
- Prepare for and actively contribute to regular business review meetings by compiling and presenting performance and financial reports to support decision-making.
- Actively engage in the qualification of sales leads and inquiries, contributing to the enhancement of our market share in the industry.
- Assist customers with the usage of our MyDSV platform, addressing their questions and providing necessary training to ensure smooth interactions.
- Collaborate in the creation of new debtors and Master Data Management (MDM) activities to maintain accurate records and support financial operations.
We are DSV, we grow
DSV is a global provider of transport and logistics services. With offices in more than 80 countries and a growing network of partners, there is no place in the world we cannot reach via transport by air, sea, rail, courier or road or where we can offer storage in warehouses.
“As a Sales Support employee, you are the indispensable link between our field sales staff and our customers.” Says Koen Somers, Director, Sales & Marketing Air & Sea.
In Belgium, we operate from over 18 branches, with more than 1,400 colleagues. Together we rise to the challenge of a rapidly changing environment. We make quick decisions at every level and combine ambition and teamwork. This is how we move forward and make a difference together.
Are you the perfect fit?
- You have a first experience as a Freight Forwarder or Customer Service Agent (Sea / Air)
- You have a strong operational knowledge of the Freight Forwarding industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in logistics or equivalent experience.
- You are fluent in Dutch, English and French
- You are a team player and you have the ability to work autonomously.
- You bring creative solutions to the table and you have excellent organizational skills.
- You are a strong communicator and networker. You can build and maintain a network within the industry.
It all counts for this vacancy of Sales Support in Puurs. Furthermore, it is of course important that you feel at home with us. That will certainly be possible if you like to keep going, have guts and want to grow with DSV.
Why choose DSV?
Working for DSV means working for one of the top players in the logistics market. DSV is enterprising, competitive, and wants to grow as an organization. That is why we are looking for people who want to grow with us. Besides a challenging job in an international environment, we also offer:
- We are a challenging work environment with plenty of opportunities for further professional growth and development.
- We have a direct and open corporate culture (Danish company).
- Nice competitive salary with fringe benefits such meal vouchers, eco vouchers, group & hospitalization insurance, bike leasing, 33 holidays
- Home work (2days a week) and flexible working hours
Send your resume with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. Any questions about this vacancy? Our corporate recruiter Cedric Rogiers will answer all your questions via +32 (0)4 76 88 67 71 or firstname.lastname@example.org
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.