Job Req Number: 64689
Time Type: Full Time
SAP Finance Consultant (Accounts Payable Specialist)
Move forward as SAP Finance Consultant at DSV in Puurs.
About the role:
At Road Holding, we contribute to the financial successes of the entire DSV Group, with a focus on accounting and controlling. Alongside our team, you take center stage in steering the global implementation of the SAP program. You step into the inspiring and challenging realm of our Business Change Management team.
What will you do?
• With enthusiasm, you coordinate the SAP implementation across all our international divisions.
• Optimize the use of standard processes and systems to promote automation, efficiency, and transparency within the DSV Group.
• Launch improvements and tackle challenges with determination to ensure full compliance within the DSV Group.
• Prepare and execute tests, including meticulously documenting findings.
• Train and educate in-house colleagues to ensure proper utilization of the systems.
• Continuously monitor post-integration, including troubleshooting and appropriately documenting arising issues.
We are DSV, we grow
DSV is a global provider of transport and logistics services. With offices in more than 80 countries and a growing network of partners, there is no place in the world we cannot reach via transport by air, sea, rail, courier or road or where we can offer storage in warehouses.
In Belgium, we operate from over 18 branches, with more than 1,400 colleagues. Together we rise to the challenge of a rapidly changing environment. We make quick decisions at every level and combine ambition and teamwork. This is how we move forward and make a difference together.
Are you the perfect match?
- You have at least 2 years of experience within an AP Accounting role
- Strong operational knowledge of SAP
- Flexibility to travel frequently (30% of the time)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong asset if you have already some experience in project management
It all counts for this vacancy of SAP Finance Consultant in Puurs. Furthermore, it is of course important that you feel at home with us. That will certainly be possible if you like to keep going, have guts and want to grow with DSV.
Why choose for DSV?
Working for DSV means working for one of the top players in the logistics market. DSV is enterprising, competitive, and wants to grow as an organization. That is why we are looking for people who want to grow with us. Besides a challenging job in an international environment, we also offer:
- We are a challenging work environment with plenty of opportunities for further professional growth and development.
- We have a direct and open corporate culture (Danish company)
- You get a permanent contract with an attractive benefits package;
- Company car, fuel card, laptop, mobile phone, group insurance, hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers 7 euro, eco vouchers, 33 vacation days, possibility to lease an electric bike, home office and gliding times
Send your resume with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. Any questions about this vacancy? Our corporate recruiter Cedric Rogiers will answer all your questions via +32 (0)4 76 88 67 71 or firstname.lastname@example.org
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.