Job Req Number: 76260
Time Type: Full Time
Team Lead, WMS Engineer
Move forward as Team Lead, WMS Engineer at DSV in Ghent.
About the role
As Teamlead WMS Engineer, you will be responsible for leading a team of WMS Application Engineers on implementations of our WMS (Blue Yonder Dispatcher). You organize daily scrum sessions to ensure communication and good cooperation. You also facilitate workshops with customers to gather customer needs and requirements. You configure and perform technical testing, and guide end-users through the UAT process. You are also responsible for training local Key-users, specifying EDI messages, and working with the global IT team for developments and planning projects.
- successfully lead the team of Logistic Engineers for the implementation of WMS applications;
- Bring complex implementations of our WMS at new sites and customers to success;
- Communicate efficiently and effectively to ensure team collaboration through daily scrum sessions;
- Perform accurate configuration and technical testing on WMS applications and guide end-users through the UAT process.
We are DSV, we grow
DSV is a global provider of transport and logistics services. With offices in more than 90 countries and a growing network of partners, there is no place in the world we cannot reach via transport by air, sea, rail, courier or road or where we can offer storage in warehouses.
"You will lead a team that is the backbone of our logistics innovation, where technical challenges come together with leadership and the ability to optimise our operations globally." said Joffrey Slimbrouck Senior Manager, Head of Business Technology DSV Solutions
In Belgium, we operate from over 18 branches, with more than 1,400 colleagues. Together we rise to the challenge of a rapidly changing environment. We make quick decisions at every level and combine ambition and teamwork. This is how we move forward and make a difference together.
Are you the perfect fit?
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Logistics Management, Economics or IT;
- Strong leadership skills to effectively inspire and lead a team;
- Experience in organising and leading daily scrum sessions;
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and at least 5 years' experience as a WMS application engineer.
It all counts for this vacancy of Team Lead, WMS Engineer in Ghent. Furthermore, it is of course important that you feel at home with us. That will certainly be possible if you like to keep going, have guts and want to grow with DSV.
Why choose DSV?
Working for DSV means working for one of the top players in the logistics market. DSV is enterprising, competitive, and wants to grow as an organization. That is why we are looking for people who want to grow with us. Besides a challenging job in an international environment, we also offer:
- A challenging work environment with plenty of opportunities for further professional growth and development.
- A direct and open corporate culture (Scandinavian company).
- Space and freedom to implement various optimisations and improvements.
- An attractive remuneration package (company car, fuel card, laptop, mobile phone, insurance, 7 euro MC, ecocheques, 30 days of leave, bicycle leasing, sliding time, homework...).
Send your resume with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. Any questions about this vacancy? Our corporate recruiter Cedric Rogiers will answer all your questions via +32 (0)4 76 88 67 71 or email@example.com
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.