Job Req Number: 71138
Time Type: Full Time
Move forward as Treasury Specialist at DSV in Puurs
About the role
As a Treasury Specialist you will be responsible for all the treasury activities handled in the Regional SSC EW in Puurs (9 countries within Europe West region). Besides your daily interaction with the Treasury Manager and the rest of the Management within the RSSC EW you will be in daily contact with the International SSC in Poland and our HQ in Denmark as well.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Predicting Weekly Cash Flow: Forecast cash flow for different companies and countries.
- Managing Treasury Limits: Monitor daily limits set by the Group and prepare cash reports.
- Ensuring Liquidity: Keep an eye on bank liquidity levels and transfer excess funds to Group HQ.
- Reporting to HQ: Prepare weekly liquidity reports for our headquarters in Denmark.
- Facilitating Payments: Review and approve payment requests, ensuring timely execution.
- Supervising Transactions: Monitor daily transactions and bookings meticulously.
- Handling Bank Relations: Maintain regular contact with banks for various matters.
- Supporting Audits: Collaborate on annual external treasury-related audits.
We are DSV, we grow
DSV is a global provider of transport and logistics services. With offices in more than 80 countries and a growing network of partners, there is no place in the world we cannot reach via transport by air, sea, rail, courier, or road or where we can offer storage in warehouses.
In Belgium, we operate from over 18 branches, with more than 1,400 colleagues. Together we rise to the challenge of a rapidly changing environment. We make quick decisions at every level and combine ambition and teamwork. This is how we move forward and make a difference together.
Are you the perfect fit?
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in economics
- Previous experience in treasury within an international environment
- Experience in interaction with banks
- Fluent in English
- You are accurate, analytical & have good communication skills
- You are a teamplayer & want to work in an international enviroment.
It all counts for this vacancy of Treasury Specialist in Puurs. Furthermore, it is of course important that you feel at home with us. That will certainly be possible if you like to keep going, have guts and want to grow with DSV.
Why choose DSV?
Working for DSV means working for one of the top players in the logistics market. DSV is enterprising, competitive, and wants to grow as an organization. That is why we are looking for people who want to grow with us. Besides a challenging job in an international environment, we also offer:
- We are a challenging work environment with plenty of opportunities for further professional growth and development.
- We have a direct and open corporate culture (Danish company)
- You get a permanent contract with an attractive benefits package;
- Company car, fuel card, laptop, mobile phone, group insurance, hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers 7 euro, eco vouchers, 33 vacation days, possibility to lease an electric bike, home office and gliding times
Send your resume with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. Any questions about this vacancy? Our corporate recruiter Cedric Rogiers will answer all your questions via +32 (0)4 76 88 67 71 or email@example.com
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.