Job Req Number: 77357
Time Type: Full Time
DSV - Global transport and logistics
DSV Road EOOD is part of DSV A/S - one of the best performing companies in the transport and logistics sector in the world.
We are looking for an enthusiastic data analyst who can not only crunch numbers, but also generate insights and formulate improvement initiatives based on data. As part of our local Haulier Procurement team, you will have the opportunity to use your analytical skills and make a valuable contribution to our organisation.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Collect, process, and analyse data from different DSV sources;
- Prepare reports and create visualizations to highlight trends and patterns;
- Proactively propose improvement initiatives for our organisation based on the insights obtained;
- Act as a trusted advisor who provides objective advice to internal stakeholders based on excellent process and system knowledge;
- University degree;
- Еxperience in data analysis;
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret complex data;
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and experience with data visualization tools (such as Power BI);
- А proactive attitude and can work both independently and in a team;
- Fluency in English;
- Excellent communication skills.
Working at DSV means working at one of the top players in the logistics market. DSV is entrepreneurial and competitive. We are looking for people who want to grow with us. Besides a challenging job in an international environment, we also offer:
- salary tailored to the knowledge and experience you bring;
- social benefits package (Food vouchers, additional health insurance + more…);
- access to knowledge and training via our DSV Academy. This allows you to grow and influence your career path.
- а professional working environment and strong team spirit.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The information you provide is personal and subject to special protection.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.