Job Req Number: 70077
Time Type: Full Time
We are looking for an enthusiastic HR specialist to join and strengthen our local HR team.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Managing the full recruitment process from the identification of a hiring need, job advertising and sourcing, through selection and interviewing, to offer;
- Coming up with and using effectively alternative recruitment channels;
- Creating and implementing recruitment strategies aiming to increase the number of applicants;
- Supporting and actively communicating with hiring managers throughout the whole recruitment process;
- Enhancing the image of the company as a reliable potential employer;
- Participating in any forms of recruitment activities (e.g., job fairs, career days);
- Supporting the onboarding of the hired candidates;
- Responsible for staff administration (communication with the external payroll provider, preparation of relevant employee documents, etc.).
- 1 year experience in recruitment;
- Good knowledge of English;
- Pro-active approach and willingness to take initiative and ownership;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to plan, prioritize and manage expectations.
- The chance to work in a multinational company leader in its sector;
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package;
- Excellent working conditions;
- Dynamic and achievement-oriented team.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.