Job Req Number: 63641
Time Type: Full Time
To identify, develop and grow the sales revenue and marketing of DSV products / services & design service solutions for Solutions (Warehousing) & road Freight in accordance with the strategy, budgets and business targets.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Keeps abreast of developments in various sectors of the market and closely watch and report on competition activity.
- Attends daily and weekly sales meetings with Sales Manager for reporting and guidance.
- Meets or exceeds defined quota.
- Daily sales calls and target customers as per sales call plan.
- Communicates, liaises, and negotiates internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
- Creates Sales Opportunity Plans to plan and coordinate all sales efforts to successfully win sales campaigns
- Attends training and to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills
- Provides periodic reports of routine tasks to the Line Manager.
- Performs duties incidental to the work described herein.
- Prepares weekly sales call plan
- Secures routing nominations and pass on to Sales Support team for further action.
- Plans and prioritizes personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales - especially managing personal time and productivity.
- Performs on-going research in the market place for new prospects.
- Implements a high standard of Customer service.
- Responds to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods.
- Ensures monthly revenue targets are met or exceeded.
- Ensures adherence to corporate policy and procedures.
DSV – Global transport and logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.