DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV encourages inclusivity and are committed to diversity in the workplace while welcoming applications from all qualified individuals including women, members of visible minorities, aboriginal persons, and persons with disabilities. Our goal is to provide an inclusive environment for all to succeed. We work with candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to Human Resources should you require accommodation during the recruitment process.
Location: CAN - Saint-Laurent, Rue Beaulac
Job Posting Title: Sales Analyst
Time Type: Full Time
The Sales Analyst will drive collaboration within branch; maintaining existing Corporate Book of Business accounts aligned with DSV’ s Sales Process; achieving sales plan objectives with the assigned clients, new targets, and prospects by selling DSV ’s products and solutions; ensuring alignment across functional areas (Product, Sales, Operations) throughout all phases of the sales cycle.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Actively participate, follow up and support in defined marketing campaigns as required (i.e. direct mail, trade-lane initiatives etc) and support sales processes with focus on Phase One- Identify, in accordance to DSV’s Sales Process
• Assist sales organization in profiling of potential target clientele and prospects utilizing sales tools available
• Managing the distribution, and oversight processes and associated cross-selling programs (Trade-lanes)
• Manage regular reporting and updates to our Corporate Accounts
• Assist with quoting clients including pricing portion of RFQ (where below minimum qualifications for Global Tender Management) In addition to, local and overseas branch offices and product leads where applicable to develop net-net and sell rate quote for client and provide follow up calls to submitted quotations within defined timelines
• Assist Corporate Sales team in Account Plan development (high value threshold accounts) and track up-trader & down-trader of corporate accounts while supporting to daily track & trace, pending customer requirements
• Support creation of SOP documentation & updates and new customer Implementation process including the setup accounts with DSV credit department for new business onboarding and follow up with Credit Application, POA, Client Profile with Account Set up team and operations
• Actively support internal communications for new client alert to appropriate Operations teams
• Communicate and escalate client issues or concerns to Manager
• Assist in securing Customers visits and booking meetings for sales staff
• Lead generation
Quality, Health & Safety:
• Supports organizational commitment to ISO 9001, ISO 45001 certification – Montreal location
• Perform assigned tasks to support DSV meets its objectives and targets regarding quality, health, safety, and environment and follow all requirements as set out in the DSV Quality Health Safety Environment policy.
• Staff are required to ensure that their day-to-day activities embrace sustainability, Health and safety therefore reducing the impact upon the environment, supporting the communities we work in and reducing incidents in the workplace.
Education and Experience
• College Diploma, Business Administration
• 5 years Industry experience including working with carriers and their rate structures (air and ocean)
• Minimum 3 years of Customer Service Experience
• CIFFA certificate, an asset
Skills and Competencies
• Good command, both verbal and written skills.
• Ability to create collaborative engagements and active listening
• Service oriented and able to resolve customer grievances
• Strong interpersonal skills, building professional relationships internally and externally
• Strong problem-solving skills and analytical skills
• Ability to multi-task, plan, prioritize and manage time effectively to meet goals and achieve results
• Both a team builder and a team-player
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Be authentic, approachable, open, and honest
• Understanding of business principles and language, incl. the fundamentals of finance and profitability
• Business administration competence
• Excellent Sales and negotiation skills
• Act as a role model for DSV values and adhere to the Code of Conduct
Language and Computer Skills
• Proficient in both English and French
• Ability to communicate effectively in a diverse multicultural environment.
• Microsoft® Office Suite with a Good Knowledge in Microsoft Excel and Power Point
• Proficient in Customer Relationship Management tools (CRM)
• CargoWise experience, an asset
• Prolonged periods sitting and standing at a desk and working on a computer
• Travel optional
• Regular working hours apply for this position, at times, working beyond these hours may be required by business needs.
At DSV, we keep supply chains flowing in a world of change. We provide and manage supply chain solutions for thousands of companies every day – from the small family-run business to the large global corporation. Our reach is global, yet our presence is local and close to our customers. More than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. We aspire to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
DSV is a dynamic organization that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals.