Job Req Number: 71136
Time Type: Full Time
Division: CHE - DSV Air & Sea AG (Air & Sea)
Location: La Chaux-de-Fonds
Manager: Valerie Ipek
Freight forwarders in DSV are acting as pro-active interface between the customer and all relevant internal and external service providers.
You are ready to take ownership for accurate handling of customer orders, high productivity and customer satisfaction?
Join our team in La Chaux-de-Fonds with a focus on either air or sea freight and forward you career!
Your key tasks are :
- Control, organize and monitor of the entire transport by air / sea freight (Pick up until delivery of the shipment) / Invoicing.
- Active communication towards customer, DSV offices / Agents, sales, subcontractor and carriers in the daily business.
- Accepting customer orders, review of all shipment and order relevant data and documents, recording orders (e.g. IMO/DGR Certificate, Country Regulations).
- Monitoring Job Costing/Profitability, processing of vendor invoices according to the instructions
- Working and resolving operational problems and issues. Escalation management according to matrix specifications.
- Quality responsibility, follow and respecting the specified process and operating procedures.
Your Skills & Competencies :
- Team player with good communication
- Customer focus (monitors customer expectations continuously and is willing to adapt own activities/procedures)
- Planning & organizing (ability to prioritize, plan, assign & control performance against deadlines and milestones)
- Knowledge and trained on Good Distribution Practice Concepts and applicable SOPs
- Commercial apprenticeship
- Relevant working experience preferably in air or sea freight environment
- Fluent in English and French, German is an asset.
What we can offer you:
- A role in a successful, dynamic company
- Be a part of a strong team of ten performance driven colleagues in a wonderful location
- Competitive salary and pension scheme
- Great future career prospects for advancement
- A professional working environment ensuring thorough induction within a team of experts
- Flexible working time including mobile work options 2 days per week
Ariane Quero, HR Business Partner
Valerie Ipek, Site Manager, Air & Sea Freight
Are you ready? We are looking forward to receive your complete online application form in English including information on your notice period and salary expectation.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.