Job Req Number: 72599
Time Type: Full Time
General Responsibilities 主要工作职责
- Key target: New business volume development and grow existing business GP
- Target customer: Top Chinese MNC & International customers with the decision maker in China, with min target volume 250Ton/500 TEU/500 CBM
目标客户：大型中资企业及外企客户在中国有决定权，目标货量最少250/Ton/500 TEU/500 CBM
- Pipeline Management: Responsible for developing a strong yearly frozen customer pipeline (in Dynamic) towards new business development.
Detailed Responsibilities 具体工作职责
- Build up and maintain a strong pipeline in Dynamic in accordance with company guidelines
- Minimum sales meetings per week, as per company guidelines (subject to change)
- Gain new business and new trade lanes from existing customers
- All activities on new, existing and potential customers including service lines must be listed in Sales Force
- Plan sales activities in advance so ensure efficient and effective time management.
- Weekly presentation of pipeline and activities using Sales Force (dashboard) to management
每周通过Sales Force (Dashboard) 向上级汇报工作
- List account information, contact details, meeting schedules, opportunities and service lines as well as visiting reports in accordance with company guidelines.
- Claim customers timely and in accordance with company guidelines
- Establish strong relationships to customers as well as colleagues
- Submit monthly expense reports in accordance with company guidelines
- Responsible for assisting in collecting of payment from customers in accordance with company guidelines
- Share relevant market intelligence with product and sales management to ensure consistent competitiveness
- Involvement of customers service, KAM, Tender Team, RDMs or/and management as need
- Involvement and joint customer meetings with DSV Network
DSV – Global transport and logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.