Job Req Number: 74786
Time Type: Full Time
Want to take the lead as you create DSV’s data reference architecture (DRA) and steer the projects in implementing compliant deliverables?
At DSV, you will do just that while you support our global projects from a data architecture perspective.
“You’ll have a major impact, as you help decide how we should structure the data at one of the largest transport and logistics firms in the world,” says Head of Data & Information Architecture Adi Sami Smadi.
Join DSV – a world leader in transport and logistics
You will be joining our new and still growing Data & Information Architecture team, which is part of our Business Continuity Management department. Currently, we are 3 experienced architects located at our HQ in Hedehusene.
Our mission and vision are to improve the data quality and align the data landscapes across business divisions in DSV. Together, we identify the challenges and set the plan to strengthen the improvement areas.
“We have a very steep learning curve. You’ll be part of a very motivated team focused on doing things great together while having fun along the way,” Adi elaborates.
From data architecture creation to implementation projects
As our new data architect, you will collaborate with data, information and enterprise architects to ensure proper alignment as well as engage with colleagues from business change management to incorporate the DRA in DSV’s future IT and change management deliveries.
Moreover, your main tasks will be to:
- Create and document DSV’s Data Reference Architecture (DRA)
- Support and steer implementation projects to become compliant with the DRA e.g. a new IT platform, data warehousing and integration
- Assess DSV’s existing data landscape and identify the strengths and weaknesses in the current setup
- Provide data architecture guidance to colleagues in the divisions and Group functions
- Help with creating DSV’s data architecture principles and guidelines
Structured data talent with a proactive mindset
- You have a BA or MA degree in computer science, information management or similar
- You have experience with enterprise data architecture and designing target architectures as well as designing integrations from a similar position
- You hold solid knowledge of data platforming, provisioning and utilisation, particularly with experience in data technologies
- You have knowledge of data mesh and domain-driven architectures as well as data product design and data architecture domain’s best practices and trends
- You speak and write English fluently
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV. You are welcome to call hiring manager Adi Sami Smadi at +45 2545 2540.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link below as soon as possible. We will process the applications as we receive them.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.