Job Req Number: 71769
Time Type: Full Time
Are you ready to shape DSV’s new data & integration platform? And would you like to contribute to this endeavour as a valued member of a newly established team, influencing the way we operate and collaborate?
In this role as platform lead for our Enterprise Data and Integrations Layer (EDIL), you will lead the way to ensure maximum transparency and speed of data consumption in DSV.
“With us, you’ll have a unique opportunity to impact how a large-scale organisation of 75,000+ people becomes truly data-driven in the future,” says Head of Enterprise Data Management, Nanna Villadsen.
Enterprise Data Management – we are taking data to the next level
Joining our transformation function at Hedehusene, you become a part of our Enterprise Data Management department. This brand new team of 5 is essential to the digital transformation within DSV and our endeavour to become more data-driven.
Together, we set the stage for how DSV is to work with data, and we each play our own part in this project, bringing to the table our individual skills and area of expertise.
“Each team member is responsible for their own area that covers one or more of the classical data management disciplines. But as a team, we have a common goal and everything intertwines, so we collaborate very closely and utilise each other’s strengths,” Nanna goes on to say.
Leading the Data & Integration Platform from a business perspective
As the Data & Integrations Platform Lead, you can look forward to navigating an agile environment where all sorts of data consumers will be your main stakeholders.
Your primary goal is to steer the direction of the Data & Integration platform from a business perspective, ensuring it aligns with business needs and those of your fellow team members, while also securing the modernisation, scalability, and future readiness of our data infrastructure. To achieve this, you will collaborate closely with the Platform Development team in IT and stakeholders across the organisation.
Your responsibilities include:
- Managing road maps, ensuring clear priorities, and obtaining stakeholder and expected business value alignment
- Supervising platform development, implementation, and maintenance efforts
- Establishing and enforcing best practices for discoverability and seamless/secure data integrations across systems to meet data transparency and consumption needs
- Collaborating closely with the Data Governance & Quality Lead, Data Architect & Modelling Lead, and Master- and Metadata Management Lead to maintain alignment on the platform and integrations
Experience with data and integrations, as well as agile ways of working
You are an experienced technologist with a strategic and agile mindset. With an in-depth understanding of scalable data and integration platforms, you know how to run a platform that empowers an organisation’s data-driven goals.
You know how to steer the direction of a platform and how to navigate in a complex stakeholder environment.
Moreover, we imagine that you:
- Have a degree in computer science, information systems, or a related field
- Bring extensive experience in data and integration platforms – perhaps you have worked as a product owner (PO) or platform owner
- Have experience with agile methodology
- Have knowledge of data catalogue tools, like Collibra, and an understanding of their utilisation on a data platform
- Have the ability to design and implement scalable and secure data integration solutions – covering all relevant functional and non-functional requirements
- Have solid leadership skills and experience managing technical teams and projects successfully
- Speak and write English flawlessly
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV. You are welcome to call Head of Enterprise Data Management, Nanna Villadsen, at +45 20 83 35 02.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link below as soon as possible. We will process the applications as we receive them.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.