Job Req Number: 71867
Time Type: Full Time
Do you want to shape DVS’s global product management organisation and contribute to us achieving ambitious growth, customer and employee satisfaction targets?
Take this opportunity to shape the digital direction of product excellence in a high-energy, high-impact role. You will own the B2B and B2C product and service catalogue globally – with customers and partners increasingly expecting digital solutions. Therefore, you will be at the centre of important business conversations, shaping logistics solutions for the future.
Play a pivotal role in our digital transformation journey
As the head of product excellence, you will build, coach and inspire a strong team of product managers working closely with divisional product teams in the business as well as across the global product and data organisation.
This is a leadership position central to the DSV global digital business strategy and our product and data team, and you will be a key member of the digital business leadership team with 6 of your peers. You will own the company product and services catalogue vision, methodology and digitalisation alongside key business stakeholders.
Encourage co-creation and collaboration to achieve results
Your mission will be to deliver stellar business outcomes by streamlining the PM tool stack and operational workflows – and by championing best practices and frameworks. Based at the very heart of our digital transformation, you will engage directly with executive management and deliver tangible results that influence the global sales environment of DSV.
You will be responsible for creating, maintaining, documenting and communicating product processes, standards and frameworks – ultimately driving product architecture as a key enabler of the digital ambition of DVS. Other responsibilities include:
- Organising an efficient tool set for the product teams and ensuring that we are getting high ROI from tools
- Maintaining templates, guidelines, references and other resources for product managers
- Empowering cross-functional collaboration between product and other teams in the organisation by establishing processes and communication frameworks
- Improving, executing and facilitating key product planning and review activities, such as OKR setting, QBRs, product reviews and road mapping
- Developing and maintaining a continuous improvement programme and effective onboarding process for product managers
- Staying on top of best practices, methodologies and tools – and identifying opportunities to streamline critical and routine tasks and processes in Product Management
In this role, you will be based at our headquarters in Denmark and report directly to the head of Digital Business Strategy.
You have the experience and ability to drive change
You are extremely versatile, dedicated to efficiency and productivity while being flexible and at ease in new, ambiguous scenarios. Consequently, you thrive in a high growth environment.
Moreover, you are an expert in the product domain with a practical understanding of key product and planning processes and a passion for structuring, automating and simplifying work and knowledge. You understand the ingredients for highly effective product teams and are an expert in product best practices, methodologies and tools.
As a leader, you build followership and take pride in the success of your team. You have a high degree of self-awareness, you thoroughly enjoy creating change and you lead through others by cultivating an atmosphere of co-creation and collaboration.
Additionally, you have:
- 10+ years of experience in product management, product operations or other operational roles in a technology company
- Extensive management experience – you own your leadership mandate with an open mind and a willingness to listen
- A deep understanding of the B2B SaaS product lifecycle and processes
- Experience driving multiple complex projects and programmes as well as helping cross-functional teams align across multiple locations and time zones
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to distil complex issues into structured frameworks and concrete action plans
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV. You are welcome to call Head of Digital Business Strategy Arjun Maharaj on +45 31 10 58 51.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link below as soon as possible. We will process the applications as we receive them.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.