Job Req Number: 77480
Time Type: Full Time
Would you like to use your IT Validation skills to ensure application compliance? Then, please consider joining our team of dedicated Specialists!
We seek a specialist with expertise in Quality Management-related applications and/or experience in a highly regulated industry, including validation of computer systems, GxP, and test management.
You will be part of a team responsible for delivering IT services for a variety of applications within Group Sustainability & Compliance, Group Services, and Group Finance. Within this team, there are Service Owners and Application Owners who work closely with technical Project Managers and Business Analysts to support the entire lifecycle of applications. Together, we assist our business in vendor selection, implementation, and regular IT support activities.
Your primary responsibilities will revolve around ensuring our applications are qualified and prepared for audits, and you will be engaged in pivotal tasks across IT support for various applications, including establishing reporting and monitoring service statistics.
Join our dynamic team and take on the following responsibilities:
- Ensure that application documentation is ready, and system operations adhere to internal and external guidelines.
- Contribute to the validation and qualification through testing and documentation.
- Lead IT compliance-related activities and engage in any other regular support discussions.
- Ensure follow-up on audit findings and provide general user support with a focus on quality and compliance.
- Engage in providing regular IT services.
- You excel at stakeholder management and can communicate with colleagues on all levels – from specialists to top management.
- Methodical and organized, able to adjust the level of detail according to the situation.
- Proactive and self-motivated, capable of working independently as well as collaboratively within a multicultural team.
- Pragmatic attitude, capable of balancing and understanding other people's perspectives.
- Verbal and written language skills in English are essential for the role.
- You are resilient and not afraid to have a little fun while you do so.
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and your options in DSV. You are welcome to call Alan Valdez on +45 2541 7689 or Christina Lillholm on +45 2541 7913.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link below as soon as possible. We will process the applications as we receive them
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of approximately 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.