Job Req Number: 73535
Time Type: Full Time
Are you a digital wiz and adept at people management? And would you like to help develop a brand-new team and define new ways of working in an agile environment?
Then grab this opportunity to impact our Hybrid Computing Platform as a product owner in DSV’s newest Infrastructure platform area. Here, you get to collaborate with highly motivated colleagues at the heart of DSV, working to ensure infrastructure products of the highest quality.
We are building a new Hybrid Platform
At DSV, we are well underway with building our new hybrid platform for both public and private clouds. Joining this endeavour, you will become part of the Hybrid Computing Platform (HCP) department in Global IT.
Here, 50 dedicated colleagues work tirelessly to build our new hybrid platform for both public and private clouds – while welcoming you to an agile environment where we constantly work to push boundaries.
Joining our ranks, you become product owner for our Kubernetes platform team, which utilises technologies and tools such as Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS), MicroK8s, Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE), Argo CD, Kyverno, Cilium, ELK, Kubecost.
Aside from you, the team consists of an architect, site reliability engineers and other specialists.
“We’re still in the early stages of setting the team, so you and your new colleagues will be instrumental in defining how we operate,” explains Product Manager Roberto Marini
Manage your team and ensure sound infrastructure products
As a product owner, you will also be taking on the role of team lead. Doing so, you will be managing the team and setting a clear direction for their work, ensuring that their infrastructure products meet business demands and are continually developed and maintained.
You will organise and facilitate the team’s activities and maintain an ongoing dialogue with key stakeholders from IT and the DSV business, making sure that feedback and solutions definitions are anchored in the team.
Some of your key tasks include:
- Preparing roadmaps and communicating clear plans to ensure commitment and progress
- Defining and implementing new policies and governance around ways of working with the HCP platform
- Collecting requirements from stakeholders and designing, testing and rolling out improvements
- Assisting with the innovation of our infrastructure landscape
- Decomposing features into stories and prioritising the Team Backlog
Great at networking
With your knowledge of agile working methods and facilitation skills, you are able to develop your new team, making sure that your colleagues are motivated, inspired and achieving goals. Also, you are a team player and collaborator, allowing you to work well with all stakeholders.
- Bring a relevant degree in computer science, engineering or similar
- Have experience in service and application budgeting
- Have a good understanding of standard operating models
- Have deep knowledge of Kubernetes architecture and use cases
- Have knowledge of OpenStack, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), ELK, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Kafka
- Have hands-on experience with the Agile methodology (e.g. SAFe, Scrum) and its management tools (e.g. JIRA, Confluence)
- Speak and write English effortlessly
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV. You are welcome to call Hiring Manager Roberto Marini on +45 2541 7857.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link below as soon as possible. We will process the applications as we receive them.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.