Job Req Number: 77485
Time Type: Full Time
Are you passionate about IT and seeking a role within a Global IT organisation where you can leverage your technical skills and contribute to our digital transformation journey?
Then come join our team!
Who are we?
We work in an international environment and collaborate closely with our colleagues in Global IT and business. You will be joining the Business Engagement & RPA team, which is part of Enterprise Integrations in Global IT, an organisation with over 270 colleagues worldwide. Our team is dedicated to creating transparency and advocating for changes in IT that can optimise business areas within our domain, by bridging the gaps and breaking down silos between IT and Business. This spans IT disciplines such as projects, licences, vendor selection, and application strategies.
We foster a culture of open and honest collaboration within our team and with colleagues throughout the organisation, embracing diversity and valuing diverse perspectives.
As our new team member, you will add your unique experience by structuring and managing our portfolios, and assisting with analytical and administrative ad hoc tasks, including but not limited to:
Project Portfolio Management
- Manage and enhance the framework for strategic IT projects in our department based on best practices and toolsets, ensuring effective project portfolio coordination
- Align and enforce standardised reporting to stakeholders to provide updates, address concerns, ensure transparency and effective decision-making
- Monitor and manage project budgets, ensuring financial adherence and accountability
- Oversee and control the progress of projects within the portfolio, ensuring they meet established PMO governance, timelines, and budgets
Application Portfolio Management
- Supporting the consolidation of our application portfolio by continuously maintaining and updating application information and joining application selection committees
- Supporting application lifecycle management (whitelisting of applications)
- Assist with the implementation of DSV’s Enterprise Model
- Assist with our team’s strategic roadmaps
- Branding and communication
“This is a unique opportunity to grow and gain a deep understanding of how digital technology supports the DSV business. Over time, you get to meet and connect with colleagues from different parts of the organisation. You will obtain insights into our operational setup, processes, and governance models in the space between business and IT. In the longer run, we will be sure to further develop your skills according to your motivation and talent,” Henrik Schou, Director.
Who are you?
We seek a flexible team member with a curious mindset and a proactive approach to identifying opportunities for enhancements, both in business and personal skills. A sociable personality, a willingness to connect with others, and the ability to advocate for your beliefs are essential. However, it is crucial to recognise that new ideas should be substantiated by solid evidence. Your organised mindset, coupled with a strong commitment to execution, ensures the timely delivery of high-quality digital materials.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in computer science, business administration, or a related field (e.g., cand.scient.oecon. or cand.merc)
- +2 years of experience in a larger IT organisation and demonstrate familiarity with IT portfolio management, administration, and reporting
- Experience in working cross-functionally and building relations with stakeholders and steering groups at different organisational levels
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English, preferably also in Danish
“Global IT Enterprise Integrations will support DSV’s corporate strategy by providing a high-performing proactive, scalable and well-governed integration set-up, designed to enable transparency, productivity and a winning customer experience” – Nicolai Stumpe, Senior Director.
Ready to Forward Your Career with us?
Global IT is a growing and integral part of the operations of DSV, one of the world’s largest logistics providers. Together, we are more than 2200 employees spread across various countries and regions all over the world, giving us a truly global presence.
Each day, we work to constantly achieve new breakthroughs and provide new intelligent products for our customers. We continuously utilise our knowledge and skills to enhance our technological capabilities, boost our position in the industry, and accelerate the growth and success of DSV. With talented teams, a booming innovation lab and technological portfolio, we offer our employees the chance to boost their careers by developing and exposing themselves to intelligent state-of-the-art technologies, implemented on a global scale across DSV’s vast international network.
At DSV, we play a significant role in global logistics operations as one of the world’s largest transport and logistics providers. Looking forward, we are on a mission to become a technological leader within our field, setting the standard for the rest of the industry.
Are you up for the challenge of making DSV an industry leader in technology? Then “Forward Your Career” and join us today.
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV. You are welcome to call Director Henrik Schou on +45 25 41 66 09.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link below as soon as possible. We will process the applications as we receive them.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of approximately 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.