Job Req Number: 75472
Time Type: Full Time
Administrative Assistant - 6 month fixed term contract
It takes a special kind of drive to keep the world moving; and due to growth, DSV is looking to recruit. Please see below link* at the bottom of the page, to get see more about DSV.
DSV are recruiting for an Administrative Assistant at DSV Harwich. This role will help in providing support to the Customs team.
- The Administrative Assistant will help providing support to the Customs team, by obtaining Direct Representation forms which enable and authorise DSV to customs clear on our clients behalf.
- The job entails, calling up customers requesting for the forms to be completed, chasing them up each day if it is not obtained and checking over the forms to ensure they are compliant and meet the demands of DSV’s policies.
- Uploading Direct Representations to the correct repository and updating our system CDS with their information and clearance instructions.
Skills and Competencies
- Must be confident speaking on the phone.
- Have good grammar and spelling.
- Full training provided.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive Salary Package and an opportunity to be a part of and grow within a driven and successful company, with a team of 75,000, operating in over 95+ countries.
- Be part of a company that has strong ambitions and targets for sustainability initiatives, both internally and externally. Please click on link** at the bottom of the page for further details on how DSV is working towards these targets.
- Be part of a company that has strong company values, to find out more about DSV, including our Values, click the link at the bottom of the page***.
- In addition, we can offer access to a selection of employee benefits, such as:
- Enhanced Annual Leave Entitlement from your start, which increases with length of service.
- Salary Sacrifice Car Scheme for Ultra-Low Emissions Cars
- Salary Sacrifice Cycle Scheme
- WeCare App, for support with physical and mental wellbeing, including access to GPs for you and your dependents.
- LifeWorks app for access to cashback and discounts on high street and online brands.
- Life Insurance and which includes access to expert probate support.
- Eyecare Voucher Scheme
We do not accept CV details from Recruitment Agencies unless DSV have engaged directly regarding the role requirements beforehand. If you are a Recruitment Agency, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
If you want to know a bit about DSV Careers, please see below****
Link*** - https://www.dsv.com/en/about-dsv
Link**** - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnMpG10Po3w
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.