Job Req Number: 72508
Time Type: Full Time
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
To provide a full administration service in accordance with company guidelines to ensure the efficient day to day running of the department/location. In accordance with company operational procedures and statutory requirements including Health & Safety, to the satisfaction of clients and the profit of the company.
- Liaise / co-ordinate with internal and external customers, ensuring a high level of customer service is maintained.
- Ensure effective/timely communication with customers and employees to ensure smooth running of the department.
- Undertake invoicing in accordance with instructions and rates issued.
- Produce written work including letters, memos, reports, projects, mailing lists etc. and ensure any filing is maintained within the company and managers guidelines and requirements.
- Input data into computer systems as directed to ensure timely and accurate information available.
- Collate relevant information and compile any ad-hoc statistics or reports that may be required within the location.
- Ensure purchase orders are documented and authorized by appropriate personnel as per Corporate Procedures.
- Process invoices in Webcost
- Receive mail, distribute, send and deal as necessary on a daily basis.
- Screen incoming telephone calls and deal where relevant.
- Ensure legislative compliance in all areas.
- Ensure that the company operates within all agreed operational procedures, and within statutory requirements including the provision and maintenance of a safe working environment.
- Organise and document local H&S meetings , site meeting, and be will to assist in disciplinary meetings
- Legal Stewardship Administration
- Service Supplier Documentation Administration
- Service Supplier maintenance schedule management
- Maintenance & Inspection Report management
- DSV Training Matrix Administration
- Fire & Environmental Administration
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Administration background
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and KPIs
- Willingness to learn
- Administration Skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Understanding of H&S
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- A role in a successful, dynamic company
- Be a part of a strong team of performance driven colleagues
- Competitive salary
- Great future career prospects for advancement
- A professional working environment
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.