Job Req Number: 74086
Time Type: Full Time
It takes a special kind of drive to keep the world moving; and due to growth, DSV is looking to recruit. Please see the links* at the bottom the page, to find out more about DSV.
DSV are recruiting for Business Change Consultant, Specialised Customer Service in Feltham. This role will support our 24/7 operations supporting both internal and external customers.
The successful candidate will:
- Work within a well-established department handling both imports / exports / air / ocean /cross-trade, they will report into their supervisor and aim to achieve monthly targets and KPI’s.
- The candidate(s) must have a strong “logic” and modern approach to resolve issues on a daily basis.
- Dealing with Shipments and Customer Service on a Day-to-Day basis
- Operate Customer Service based on day-today operations.
- Monitoring exceptions
- Monitoring Data Quality and Live Updates
Skills and Competencies
- Logic approach and Innovative thinking
- Problem solutions based on new methods.
- Being able to push new ideas
- Freight Forwarding experience preferred but not mandatory
What can we offer you?
- Competitive Salary Package and an opportunity to be a part of and grow within a driven and successful company, with a team of 75,000, operating in over 95+ countries.
- Be part of a company that has strong ambitions and targets for sustainability initiatives, both internally and externally. Please click on link** at the bottom of the page for further details on how DSV is working towards these targets.
- Be part of a company that has strong company values, to find out more about DSV, including our Values, click the link at the bottom of the page***.
- In addition, we can offer access to a selection of employee benefits, such as:
- Enhanced Annual Leave Entitlement from your start, which increases with length of service.
- Salary Sacrifice Car Scheme for Ultra-Low Emissions Cars
- Salary Sacrifice Cycle Scheme
- WeCare App, for support with physical and mental wellbeing, including access to GPs for you and your dependents.
- LifeWorks app for access to cashback and discounts on high street and online brands.
- Life Insurance and which includes access to expert probate support.
- Eyecare Voucher Scheme
We do not accept CV details from Recruitment Agencies unless DSV have engaged directly regarding the role requirements beforehand. If you are a Recruitment Agency, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
If you want to know a bit about DSV Careers, please see below****
Link*** - https://www.dsv.com/en/about-dsv
Link**** - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnMpG10Po3w
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.