Job Req Number: 59565
Time Type: Full Time
Are you ready for a new challenge? Do you want to be part of a high-performance team and use your experience and business skills to deliver positive changes for DSV Road UK?
The Business Change Management (BCM) Department is looking for a new member of the team to play a key role in the department's continuous work supporting our DSV Road UK business to help implement system best practice, process automation, TMS system training & Operational Excellence Documentation within our DSV Road UK organisation.
The objective of BCM is to innovate, develop and implement solutions to support the business, drive results and exceed our Customers’ expectations. We are looking for a new Business Change Consultant to further enable us to achieve these goals.
BCM is also directly involved in the development and implementation of our DSV Road Way Forward project, an exciting long term project that involves the implementation of our new DSV Transport Management System throughout our DSV Road organisation.
You will be part of a highly dedicated, engaged and competent department where the driving force is a desire to create and implement successful change management projects. You will be joining a pro-active thinking team with the aim to challenge our business practice and process in order to bring new opportunities for further efficiency and increased productivity performance levels.
As a member of the UK BCM team this exciting opportunity will involve, with relevant training, some of the following key focus areas:
- Assist and support in the development and implementation of DSV Road strategic projects
- Describing products, services and processes to the business.
- Play a role in the preparation and implementation of our imminent new Transport Management System and RWF project within DSV Road.
- Training activities to bring improved operational excellence, optimising the overall booking data accuracy to increase customer satisfaction within our terminal/distribution, import/export operations, customer services, as well as our customs and administrative business areas.
- Ensuring that our booking process full life cycle is as standardised as possible.
- Supporting local management to implement best practice and become best practice ambassadors for the purpose of further implementation.
- The role will involve some minimal travel days to other DSV Road locations to fulfil necessary project tasks.
We will have focus on your professional and personal development and we strongly acknowledge and respect that all employees have liberty to take on responsibility. Taking the organisational placement of the Business Change Management department into consideration you will have great opportunity to help influence the way ahead for DSV Road UK.
The successful Candidate will preferably…
- Have 2+ years’ previous experience working in the transport/ forwarding industry.
- Have knowledge of some DSV working processes.
- Be a confident user of Microsoft products.
- Be structured in your work, but at the same time flexible when plans are changed
As a person it is important you are comfortable in a busy environment and can work independent and self-supporting, where you can manage your time in order to handle and deliver both urgent assignments as well as long-term projects to the agreed deadline. You must possess good communication skills as well as the drive and willingness to optimize and ask questions to constructively challenge the processes within DSV. It is furthermore important that you have an understanding of different cultures.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 90 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.