Job Req Number: 68694
Time Type: Full Time
It takes a special kind of drive to keep the world moving; and due to growth, DSV is looking to recruit. Please see the below link* at the bottom of the page, to get see more about DSV.
DSV are recruiting for a Client Account Manager at Belfast. This role will be a part of our Client Account Management team that manages the relationship with our client base, taking full ownership of their customer satisfaction and development, to ensure profitable growth for DSV.
The Client Account Manager, interacts closely with product staff, working across all departments and all modes. The CAM team brings key value to their customers and the business by building trust, and ensuring they identify opportunities that benefit all parties. Our goal is to retain and develop loyal customers for a long-term mutually agreeable partnership.
- Management of XPress client accounts – retention and development
- Exhaust all opportunities within your client base
- Customer service – Making sure that the customer feels important and valued
- Hunt for New XPress Business Opportunities within Northern Ireland
Duties / Responsibilities
- Provide customer online portal training
- New customer onboarding
- Understand your customer and their logistic requirements
- Handling complaints, challenging processes & identifying improvements
- Updating CRM Dynamics (calls, visits & opportunities all logged in Dynamics)
- Manage accounts with Dynamics and ensure team standards are applied
- Profile all existing and lost accounts, identify opportunities for development
- Identify new sales opportunities with prospective customers
- Prospect telephone introductions of what / who DSV XPress can offer
- Preparation of customer DSV XPress courier/parcel tariff proposals
- Ensure a structured handover on all accounts from Sales to CAM
- Review monthly customer activity, and analyse reasons for up and down traders
- To support any XPress support projects when required
- Knowledge of DSV products/services – Making sure that all customers are aware of all products
Skills and Competencies
- The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of work-related experience
- A positive thinker, you are the kind of individual who constantly challenges himself to exceed expectations and is not easily deterred from achieving goals.
- Excellent interpersonal & administration skills with accurate pipeline forecasting.
- Ability to communicate at all levels within the business, good persuasive, and negotiation skills.
- Excellent processing & time management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
- Driving success via using initiative, determination & persistent
- Full Clean Driving Licence
What can we offer you?
- Competitive Salary Package and an opportunity to be a part of and grow within a driven and successful company, with a team of 75,000, operating in over 95+ countries.
- Be part of a company that has strong ambitions and targets for sustainability initiatives, both internally and externally. Please click on link** at the bottom of the page for further details on how DSV is working towards these targets.
- Be part of a company that has strong company values, to find out more about DSV, including our Values, click the link at the bottom of the page***.
- In addition, we can offer access to a selection of employee benefits, such as:
- Enhanced Annual Leave Entitlement from your start, which increases with length of service.
- Salary Sacrifice Car Scheme for Ultra-Low Emissions Cars
- Salary Sacrifice Cycle Scheme
- WeCare App, for support with physical and mental wellbeing, including access to GPs for you and your dependents.
- LifeWorks app for access to cashback and discounts on high street and online brands.
- Life Insurance and which includes access to expert probate support.
- Eyecare Voucher Scheme
If you want to know a bit about DSV Careers, please see below****
Link*** - https://www.dsv.com/en/about-dsv
Link**** - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnMpG10Po3w
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.