Job Req Number: 73821
Time Type: Full Time
DSV Road is recruiting for the role of ICC Administrator, overseeing Export Submission Control and UK Audit functions for movements out of UK.
The applicant must be, organised, punctual and have good CPU skills. This is a key process role where attention to detail is critical.
We are looking for a person who can add extra quality to our already highly focused and efficient team. All training is given. The ability to work under pressure is important.
Main purpose of Job:
Checking documentation of export entries, completing internal audits prior to UK Submission and prior to export trailer leaving the UK. Candidate will ensure entries are cleared correctly and be confident in communicating effectively with internal colleagues and customers around documentation. This will involve the use of IT to interface with HMRC systems and monitor the clearance status of shipments. Candidate will be responsible for overseeing the UK Submission for exports within the ICC remit. Maintaining records, being organised and accurate with all systems are essential requirements.
- Excellent IT skills
- Good communication skills with colleagues and external customers
- Preferably some knowledge of Customs processes or systems
- Ensure legislative compliance in all areas.
- Ensure that the company operates within all agreed operational procedures, and within statutory requirements including the provision and maintenance of a safe working environment.
- Maintain awareness of and follow transport (and H.M. Customs) regulations, where relevant, to conform to all statutory requirements.
What we can offer you:
- A role in a successful, dynamic company
- Be a part of a strong team of performance driven colleagues.
- Competitive salary
- Great future career prospects for advancement
- A professional working environment
Start date: ASAP
Should you be interested and would like to know more about the job opportunity please contact Gavin Mahey firstname.lastname@example.org
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.