Job Req Number: 71001
Time Type: Full Time
People are at the core of who we are - the drive, talent, and devotion they bring to the table every day are what make DSV the exciting place it is. It’s a dynamic and fast-moving environment with rapid decisions at every level – where ambition meets teamwork in an effort to face challenges, succeed, move forward, and make a difference.
At DSV, we believe that having a diverse workforce, where employees can realise their potential based on their different individual backgrounds and thought diversity is a significant advantage that we as a company can leverage upon. A diverse workforce in an inclusive culture fosters dynamic workplaces and, ultimately, better business decisions.
This role will report to the Senior HR Business Partner, and act as a first point of contact for all recruitment queries, escalating to the HR Specialist where appropriate. Providing a full HR & Recruitment service to ensure the efficient day to day running of the Recruitment process.
- Draft and send offer documentation (contracts and new starter documents) to successful candidates, ensuring effective and timely communication
- Managing the new starter process; from collating completed documentation, through to onboarding, ensuring successful set up on the HR System ahead of the Payroll deadlines, ensuring any HR Recruitment filing is maintained within the company guidelines and GDPR.
- Ensure that the Recruitment Inbox is maintained, and queries are answered within SLA requirements.
- Arranging interviews and relevant correspondence where required
- Building relationships with Hiring Managers, assisting with additional candidate sourcing across online channels (Linked In, Jobs boards for example)
- Building candidate pools for Hiring Managers, particularly for those ‘hard to fill’ roles
- Assist the HR Specialist with Policy and ER queries, providing advice to the business
- Production of HR administration letters regarding employee lifecycle (changes in terms and conditions, flexible working changes, leaver letters, to name a few)
- Supporting the HR team with ad-hoc priorities and assisting the Senior HR Specialist with query management from the HR Central inbox, where required.
- Query management (this can range from incoming HR phone lines, email inboxes to face to face queries on site)
- Support the HR Training Specialist, and Senior HR Business Partner in the arrangement of external job fairs and sourcing venues, where required
- Ensuring & maintaining validity of data on central HR system
- Adding, Inputting and checking data on various HR systems including Employee Central (SuccessFactors) regarding the employee lifecycle
- Acting as a DSV brand ambassador, ensuring a first class service is provided at all times
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Previous experience in a HR Admin Role, drafting contractual and employee lifecycle documentation
- Experience with candidate sourcing (Linked In Searches, Jobs Boards..)
- Basic understanding of HR Best practice
- High Accuracy skills
- Customer focused attitude with high level of professionalism and discretion
- Work on own initiative, prioritise and manage workload effectively
- Familiarity with MS Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills
- Holidays 25 days per annum plus Bank Holidays (increasing with service)
- Car Park on site
- Eyecare voucher to support VDU users
- Fruit basket each week for the office
- Free tea and coffee
- Cycle to work scheme on completion of probationary period
- Employee Assistance Programme (company funded)
- Lifeworks for perks
- Pension (Auto enrolment)
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.