Job Req Number: 68003
Time Type: Full Time
• To work collaboratively with site Inventory Manager and customers to deliver accuracy on inventory stock holding across multi-customers, in-line with Customer KPIs
• To lead the site with a clear strategic vision of stock management
Actively work to:
• Build relationships of trust with customers and internal management
• Support on site management in reporting
• Monitor and communicate any loss risks with suggestions to mitigate
• Support Project Management and assist with Site Projects from an Inventory perspective
• Review Pick Walks to improve productivity
• Organise annual site stock take
• Review and plan space capacity at Raunds based on Forecasts
• Identify and remove End of Line SKU’s
TASKS TO ENSURE ARE COMPLETED WITHIN THE TEAM
• Ensure that SUSPENSE is investigated and communicated via SUSPENSE reports
• Monitor, measure and report all adjustments via weekly customer meeting
• Ensure PI Schedule is achieved
• Ensure empty space checks are completed and investigated
• Ensure Pick-faces are created where necessary
• Promote the efficiencies of Inventory
• Ensure returns are processed promptly and accurately, in line with customer KPI’S
• Promote Safe Ways of Working and H&S
• Be involved with Operational Meetings and Briefing
• Ensure all team are given the right tools and encouragement to complete tasks and progress
• Complete Appraisals on an annual basis
• Over 3 years of experience within a fast-paced Inventory environment
• 3 years of experience within a 3PL
• Working knowledge of tasks listed above and awareness of importance
• Experience in running customer stock takes
• Strong H&S awareness
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel
• JDA – Key User (Red Prairie)
• Analytical Skills
• Leadership and management experience
• Verbal and written communication
• Organizational and logistics skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Problem solving
• Data analysis
• Interpersonal ability
• Team oriented
• Proactive critical thinking
• WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
• A role in a successful, dynamic company
• Be a part of a strong team of performance driven colleagues
• Competitive salary
• Mon-Fri Working times can be flexible for the right candidate
• Great future career prospects for advancement
• A professional working environment
• ABOUT DSV CAREERS
Do you want to be part of something 75,000 times bigger than you?
That’s how many colleagues you’ll have on a journey towards connecting the world and making your mark.
We believe that people can achieve their potential if they take ownership of their own career. That’s why we’ll give you every opportunity to do just that.
People are at the core of who we are - the drive, talent and devotion they bring to the table every day are what make DSV the exciting place it is. It’s a dynamic and fast-moving environment with rapid decisions at every level – where ambition meets teamwork in an effort to face challenges, succeed, move forward and make a difference. We care about your opportunity to influence the path of your career, whether you want to advance locally or look for adventures abroad. With a massive global reach and offices in more than 80 countries, the opportunities are plenty.
If you have the right drive, the right talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore the reach of your potential.
We are freight forwarders, salespeople, accountants, forklift drivers, IT engineers, specialists, and countless others – and we all made the choice to forward our careers.
Join us and forward your career at DSV.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.