Job Req Number: 42442
Time Type: Full Time
Based at either our NEC, Birmingham or ExCeL, London offices, our UK team supply exhibition logistics services at venues throughout the world ensuring our high standards of operation and customer service are maintained.
We require licenced forklift operators who have direct experience of operating within the events and exhibition industry.
Successful candidates will be employed on a casual worker basis subject and work only in line with the exhibition and event calendar. They must have a good working knowledge of event and exhibition operations and have a valid forklift licence.
The role will involve working at event venues across the UK. The ability to work under pressure and excellent communication skills, including face to face interaction, are also required
- Support the technical operations at exhibitions and events
- Provision of excellent customer service to a wide range of clients
- Driving of company vehicle where required
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Valid relevant forklift operator certificate
- Excellent communication skills
- Self motivated with the ability to work in an organised and efficient manner
- Ability to work as part of a team or unsupervised
- Flexible approach to working hours and the ability to work away from home for periods of a few days to 2 weeks, possibly at short notice
- Full, clean UK driving licence is preferred
What we can offer you
- A role in a successful, dynamic company
- Be a part of a strong team of performance driven colleagues
- Competitive salary
- Great future career prospects for advancement
- A professional working environment
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 56,000 employees in more than 80 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com