Job Req Number: 61622
Time Type: Full Time
As SAP functional consultant you will:
- Provide solution recommendations, consider scope and client requirements as well as take care of the configurations on SAP modules within FI/CO/SD/MM
- Provide and functional support on SAP modules within FI/CO/SD/MM
- Ensure proper technical design, configuration, business requirements gathering and creation of technical specifications within the DSV SAP template
- Preparing requirement, design and technical documentation.
- Assess impact and gaps in the current business processes.
- Work with business and other SAP professionals to craft, implement, test, train, and rollout solutions.
Apply problem-solving and critical-thinking skills to visualize and develop solutions to key business or technical challenge
We work closely with the business, and you can look forward to cooperating with highly skilled colleagues in an open, informal environment where your input may become the next global functionality.
On some development tasks, you will be working independently as a functional consultant in close collaboration with your business counterpart. As we roll out the template and new functionalities, you will be part of a project team to ensure successful completion.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant fields
- At least 5 years of experience in SAP ERP as FI-CO functional consultant with experience in global roll outs; other modules like SD/MM are of a big advantage,
- Ideally 2+ years of S/4 HANA Experience
- Experience in preparing requirements documentation, design and technical documentation.
- Ability to lead and communicate SAP data standards and limitations to the business and assist them to get data ready
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of end-to-end finance business process
- Technology consulting expertise, and ability to drive workshops and training sessions
You speak and write English effortlessly
- Good interpersonal skills, including strong verbal and written communication
- Able to work under pressure without any supervision, and a good team player
- Ability and knowledge to drive tasks forward with proactive communication
- Ability to perform with little direction and work with remote team members in other locations.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment while demonstrating flexibility to perform in multi-task situations.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to changing company needs and deadlines
- Strong systems / process orientation particularly in finance with proven analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Occasional travel may be required
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.