Job Req Number: 70237
Time Type: Full Time
Job Description: Performance Test Engineer
• Information Technology: Logistics & Supply Chain (https://www.dsv.com/)
Are you ready to develop your career in a rapidly growing and successful global company acting in a fast-paced role? If you are someone looking for a position that challenges and inspire you in a successful international company, DSV is your place.
The DSV group, headquartered in Denmark, is one of the biggest transports and logistics companies in the world, with more than 75,000 dedicated employees, operating in more than 90 countries.
You will join a global and determined group driven forward by the desire to grow and will be part of a dynamic group, which is characterized by high level professionalization and constant improvement.
Who do we look for?
We would be interested in hearing from you if you are passionate about performance testing, have a solid technical background, and enjoy working in a team atmosphere. Join our team to help us improve and innovate our systems and procedures.
The Digital Enterprise Transformation department is responsible for building the data, software, and AI foundation, leading DSV towards it’s 2030 IT strategy. Here we develop digital products based on restful and event driven microservice architectures, using machine learning, modern technologies, and agile principles.
You will join an organization consisting of experienced QA specialist, Test managers & Automation Specialists which is growing slowly and working on modern suite of in-house developed enterprise software products. You will be responsible for implementing and executing standardized test framework across all products developed under DSV’s Digital Enterprise Transformation umbrella.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As a Performance Test Engineer, you will play a critical role in designing, developing, and implementing performance test processes to enhance efficiency and reliability within our organization. You will support the digital transformation driving performance against operational objectives and driving initiatives in quality improvement.
In this position you will interact with multiple product teams, ensuring that software development is executed with speed, quality, and security:
• Collaborate with stakeholders to understand performance requirements and objectives and develop performance test plans.
• Design and develop performance test scenarios, scripts, and workload models to simulate user interactions and system behaviour.
• Execute performance tests, monitor system resources, and collect performance metrics to assess system behaviour under load.
• Analyse test results, identify performance bottlenecks, and provide recommendations for optimization and scalability improvements.
• Collaborate with development and infrastructure teams to optimize application performance through configuration tuning and code optimizations.
• Automate performance test scripts and integrate them into CI/CD pipelines for regular performance monitoring.
• Generate comprehensive performance test reports summarizing test findings, including performance metrics, bottlenecks, and recommendations for improvement.
• Stay updated with emerging performance testing trends, tools, and best practices, and share knowledge with the broader testing team.
• Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams, including developers, system administrators, and business stakeholders.
• Conduct training sessions and provide mentorship to junior team members.
• Flexible to overlap with CET(GMT+2) work hours.
We imagine that your experience is aligned with the following:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
• Proven experience in performance testing and engineering, including designing and executing performance tests.
• Strong proficiency in performance testing tools such as Apache JMeter, LoadRunner, or Gatling.
• Familiarity with performance monitoring tools such as New Relic, AppDynamics, or similar tools.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to identify and troubleshoot performance issues.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
• Experience in performance tuning and optimization techniques to improve application performance.
• Previous experience working in an Agile or DevOps environment is a plus.
• Relevant certifications such as ISTQB Performance Testing Certification or similar certifications are a plus.
In addition, it would be nice to see if you have the following:
• Experience with unit testing, DevOps, Jenkins, Git, GitHub
• Experience with AI & Machine learning
• Experience with virtualization
• Smart automation process
• DevOps testing, cloud testing, security testing, Cognitive quality testing
• Ability to easily communicate on and switch between levels of abstraction depending on the target group and or product stage.
• Ability to proactively establish and maintain effective working relationships.
• Ability to be a strong team player, as well as the ability to effectively influence technical teams.
• Ability to act accordingly under strong pressure, along with the ability to effectively manage crisis situations.
• Ability to evaluate information, identify key issues and formulate conclusions based on sound, practical judgment, and experience.
• Ability to deliver and successfully manage stakeholder expectations while working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
• Ability to demonstrate expertise in delivering to a strategic agenda
• Service minded and customer driven
Location: Hyderabad (India)
We offer you:
The opportunity to expand your experience in a truly international, world-class company whose philosophy is that your everyday work should be both varied and full of professional challenges, with wide opportunities for constant professional and personal development.
Additionally, we offer the following:
• Medical Insurance including family and Parents up to 10 Lakh INR per year.
• 2.5 days earned leave per month which is 30 days in a calendar year & 10 days Sick Leave in a year.
• Free parking for 4-wheeler or 2-wheeler vehicle.
• Personal Mobile and Internet expenses reimbursed per calendar month subject to maximum cap.
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.