Job Req Number: 70236
Time Type: Full Time
Job Description: Test Automation Engineer
• Information Technology: Logistics & Supply Chain (https://www.dsv.com/)
Are you ready to develop your career in a rapidly growing and successful global company acting in a fast-paced role? If you are someone looking for a position that challenges and inspire you in a successful international company, DSV is your place.
The DSV group, headquartered in Denmark, is one of the biggest transports and logistics companies in the world, with more than 75,000 dedicated employees, operating in more than 90 countries.
You will join a global and determined group driven forward by the desire to grow and will be part of a dynamic group, which is characterized by high level professionalization and constant improvement.
Who do we look for?
We would be interested in hearing from you if you are passionate about automation, have a solid technical background, and enjoy working in a team atmosphere. Join our team to help us improve and innovate our automated systems and procedures.
The Digital Enterprise Transformation department is responsible for building the data, software, and AI foundation, leading DSV towards it’s 2030 IT strategy. Here we develop digital products based on restful and event driven microservice architectures, using machine learning, modern technologies, and agile principles.
You will join an organization consisting of experienced QA & Automation Specialists which is growing slowly and working on modern suite of in-house developed enterprise software products. You will be responsible for implementing and executing standardized test framework across all products developed under DSV’s Digital Enterprise Transformation umbrella.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As an Automation Engineer, you will play a critical role in designing, developing, and implementing automated systems and processes to enhance efficiency and reliability within our organization. You will support the digital transformation driving performance against operational objectives and driving initiatives in quality improvement.
In this position you will interact with multiple product teams, ensuring that software development is executed with speed, quality, and security:
• Identify automation opportunities and assess feasibility for various business processes and systems.
• Design and develop automation strategies, architectures, and solutions to streamline workflows and optimize efficiency.
• Create and maintain automation scripts, frameworks, and tools using programming languages and automation frameworks such as Python, Java, Selenium WebDriver, or similar.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams including developers, quality assurance professionals, and project managers to gather requirements and ensure successful implementation of automation solutions.
• Conduct thorough testing and debugging of automated systems, identifying, and resolving any issues that may arise.
• Drive continuous improvement initiatives by analysing existing automation processes, identifying bottlenecks, and implementing optimizations to increase efficiency, reliability, and maintainability.
• Document automation processes, scripts, and solutions to facilitate knowledge sharing and ensure proper maintenance and support.
• Flexible to overlap with CET(GMT+2) work hours.
We imagine that your experience is aligned with the following:
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
• Strong programming and scripting skills, with proficiency in languages such as Python, Java, C#, or similar.
• Experience in developing and maintaining automation frameworks and scripts using tools like Selenium WebDriver, Appium, Robot Framework, JUnit, or TestNG.
• Familiarity with software development lifecycle (SDLC) processes and methodologies, such as Agile or DevOps.
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to troubleshoot and debug complex automation issues.
• Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams and provide technical support.
• Proven track record of successfully delivering automation solutions within established timelines and quality standards.
• Experience with continuous integration and deployment tools like Jenkins, Git, or similar is a plus.
In addition, it would be nice to see if you have the following:
• Experience with unit testing, DevOps, Jenkins, Git, GitHub
• Experience with AI & Machine learning
• Experience with virtualization
• Smart automation process
• DevOps testing, cloud testing, security testing, Cognitive quality testing
• Ability to easily communicate on and switch between levels of abstraction depending on the target group and or product stage.
• Ability to proactively establish and maintain effective working relationships.
• Ability to be a strong team player, as well as the ability to effectively influence technical teams.
• Ability to act accordingly under strong pressure, along with the ability to effectively manage crisis situations.
• Ability to evaluate information, identify key issues and formulate conclusions based on sound, practical judgment, and experience.
• Ability to deliver and successfully manage stakeholder expectations while working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
• Ability to demonstrate expertise in delivering to a strategic agenda
• Service minded and customer driven
Location: Hyderabad (India)
We offer you:
The opportunity to expand your experience in a truly international, world-class company whose philosophy is that your everyday work should be both varied and full of professional challenges, with wide opportunities for constant professional and personal development.
Additionally, we offer the following:
• Medical Insurance including family and Parents up to 10 Lakh INR per year.
• 2.5 days earned leave per month which is 30 days in a calendar year & 10 days Sick Leave in a year.
• Free parking for 4-wheeler or 2-wheeler vehicle.
• Personal Mobile and Internet expenses reimbursed per calendar month subject to maximum cap.
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.