Job Req Number: 64999
Time Type: Full Time
Job Description: Senior Solution Architect (Solutions IT- Industrial Technology)
- Information Technology: Logistics & Supply Chain
Are you ready to drive IT and OT transformation across the 3 business units at DSV? And do you get motivated by finding solutions to complex IT/OT & Business challenges and driving their implementation?
The DSV group, headquartered in Denmark, is one of the biggest transports and logistics companies in the world, with more than 75,000 dedicated employees, operating in more than 90 countries.
You will join a global and determined group driven forward by the desire to grow and will be part of a dynamic group, which is characterized by high level professionalization and constant improvement.
Who do we look for?
As our Solution Architect, you will have a key role in shaping the DSV IT/OT infrastructure of tomorrow, making it robust, secure and scalable to handle the challenges of an increasingly complex and automated global setup – all while making sure we can still operate our current IT and OT landscape. To succeed, you must think beyond technical infrastructure solutions and work holistically to ensure value in a sustainable way.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Your main task will be to analyse complex business problems/requirements and create solution designs to allow the delivery teams to solve them. This includes:
- Specifying technologies and infrastructure architecture
- Develop and maintain an IT/OT segregation strategy through micro-segmentation and define the future road map as per industrial frameworks (e.g. ISA-95 and ISA-99/IEC-62443)
- Develop application pattern and align them with agreed solution
- Creating and maintaining solution documentation in alignment with DSV’s documentation standards and IT/OT strategy and drive solution implementation according to these designs
- Manage changes to solutions, updating the solution design and documentation accordingly
- Responsible for guidance and resolution of technical issues and challenges faced by engineering teams in the implementation of standardized industrial architectures.
- Work with technology partners, industrial automation providers, equipment providers senior engineering managers, product owners, scrum masters and scrum teams to do release and sprint planning.
Your Competencies – Must have
- Experience in architecting and defining standards and specifications with particular focus on discrete automation in a logistics context (such as automated warehousing or material logistics solutions)
- Experience in architecting and defining standards and specifications for automated facilities and equipment using best practices such as ISA-95 and ISA-99/IEC-62443 or equivalents
- Experience with solution design for DataCenter transformation, Infrastructure - Network, Proxy, Wireless as well as Computing
- Industrial Automation experience with good knowledge of industrial and automation protocols and interfaces
- Experience with Micro-segmentation
- Experience with Cyber Security for IT, OT and IIoT
- Knowledge of Application integration/migrations with good understanding of API and EDI
Your Competencies – Nice to have
- Experience in architecting and defining standards and specifications for industrial controller and IIoT Edge devices in Hybrid Cloud Industry 4.0 environments
- Experience in Cisco Enterprise solutions such as CCNA but preferably CCNP Enterprise or CCIE
- Enterprise Infrastructure level
- ENCOR: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies
- ENARSI: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services
- Work experience of Transformation projects especially in the logistics industry is preferred
- Knowledge of Virtualisation and Software Defined Access (SDA)
- Knowledge of Cloud Technologies (Azure)
- Experience with DC Migration through Application Move-groups
- Skilled in communicating effectively, both verbal and written
- Requirement analysis (review, understand, analyse and validate business requirements)
- Ability to translate these business requirements into technical requirements for delivery functions (Network, Compute, Security etc,.) to provide appropriate solutions
- Stakeholder Management skills and
- Demonstrated ability to easily communicate on and switch between levels of abstraction depending on the target group and or product stage
- Ability to lead through influence to accomplish challenging goals/objectives
Location: New Delhi (India)
We offer you:
The opportunity to expand your experience in a truly international, world-class company whose philosophy is that your everyday work should be both varied and full of professional challenges, with wide opportunities for constant professional and personal development.
Additionally, we offer the following:
- Medical Insurance including family and Parents up to 10 Lakh INR per year.
- 2.5 days earned leave per month which is 30 days in a calendar year & 10 days Sick Leave in a year.
- Free parking for 4-wheeler or 2-wheeler vehicle.
- Personal Mobile and Internet expenses reimbursed per calendar month subject to maximum cap.
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV. You
are welcome to send an email to our recruitment team HR Riyanka Satapathy at Riyanka.firstname.lastname@example.org
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.