Job Req Number: 69435
Time Type: Full Time
Job Description: Technical Project Manager
• Information Technology: Logistics & Supply Chain
Are you ready to develop your career in a rapidly growing and successful global company acting in a fast-paced role? If you are someone looking for a position that challenges and inspire you in a successful international company, DSV is your place.
The DSV group, headquartered in Denmark, is one of the biggest transports and logistics companies in the world, with more than 75,000 dedicated employees, operating in more than 90 countries.
You will join a global and determined group driven forward by the desire to grow and will be part of a dynamic group, which is characterized by high level professionalization and constant improvement.
Who do we look for?
We are seeking a highly talented Technical Project Manager to support the project in the Scalability Programme focus on the organisational and technical aspects of the operations that can influence how we will work and collaborate over years to come. As IT Project Manager you are chief responsible to ensure projects are delivered within scope, time and budget and effectively and efficiently manage quality of deliverables, risks and issues are mitigated.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• With your Technical project management background and your ability to lead and communicate, you ensure that your project members are motivated and keep momentum on the deliverables. Being a strong relationship builder, you easily engage and align with stakeholders across the organisation.
• Leading IT projects and drive associated activities
• Prepare estimates and detailed project plan for all phases of the project.
• Manage the day-to-day project activities and resources and chairs the project management team meetings.
• Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to closure, for several minor projects simultaneously across the globe
• Identify Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Dependencies (RAIDs), and ensure mitigation plans are setup to control them
• Monitor, track and control outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts, dependencies and critical path deliverables.
• Ensure that projects and programs are proceeding according to scope, schedule, budget and quality standards.
• Evaluating business cases and proposals
• Driving collaboration across various internal delivery organisations and suppliers
• Bachelor’s degree in project management, IT/ICT or related field
• Minimum 8 years of overall experience in Information Technology
• 3-5 years of working experience in Technology implementation and/or migration projects (Infrastructure, Industrial Automation) with logistics domain knowledge
• Experience in working with the IT projects in the field of data centres, network, security, storage, backup, public and private clouds, and applications
• In depth knowledge and experience in working with Project Management frameworks such as Prince2 or PMP
• Solid knowledge of IT processes, technologies, and operations in a large global organization
• Result-orientated mindset and attention to detail
• Proficiency in documenting project using both professional PMP tools (Clarity, MS Project) an ad-hoc plans and registers
• Thrives in a highly collaborative, fast paced environment
• Comfortable with creating and presenting project readouts to Executive level audience
• Ability to understand and represent both the business and technology
• Service minded and customer driven
• Great interpersonal skills, with good command over spoken and written English
• Self-motivated, organized
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, and analytical skills
• A great team player and a strong collaborator.
• Must be able to work in a team environment to meet strict deadlines and compliance criteria defined by different teams
• Ability to work under pressure and multitasking
Location: New Delhi (India)
We offer you:
The opportunity to expand your experience in a truly international, world-class company whose philosophy is that your everyday work should be both varied and full of professional challenges, with wide opportunities for constant professional and personal development.
Additionally, we offer the following:
• Medical Insurance including family and Parents up to 10 Lakh INR per year.
• 2.5 days earned leave per month which is 30 days in a calendar year & 10 days Sick Leave in a year.
• Free parking for 4-wheeler or 2-wheeler vehicle.
• Personal Mobile and Internet expenses reimbursed per calendar month subject to maximum cap.
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV. You
are welcome to send an email to our recruitment team HR Shraddha Rawat at Shraddha.firstname.lastname@example.org.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.