Job Req Number: 69510
Time Type: Full Time
In Italy, we are currently working in more than 14 branches of which three main hubs (Milan, Verona and Modena) for a total of 220 employees. Here, every day we are committed to carrying out our activities with integrity, ensuring safe and healthy workplaces, actively engaging in minimizing the environmental impact of transport and logistic services, leveraging our experience to help people in need and making sure our supplier meet our rigorous quality and service standard.
For our HQ in Limito (MI) we are looking for a
These challenges await you as a Key Account Manager Automotive with us:
- You look after a defined number of major and Key accounts and Target customers
- You are also responsible for sector expansion and account planning and prepare sector-specific marketing activities
- You identify and acquire Target customers within the sector
- Through your proactive thinking and your well-stocked pipeline, you reach the regional and/or country-specific customer budgets
- In cooperation with the product teams, you cooperate in tenders to major customers
- For continuous sales growth, you plan and manage long, medium and short-term potential customers
- You sell the entire Division product range (international, domestic, supply chain management, rail)
- You are actively involved in sales activities and initiatives to acquire new customers
- You will also collect relevant customer information for the RFQ process and prepare the documents for customer implementation
- You monitor monthly targets and ensure that immediate actions are taken in case of deviation
- You use the CRM system to coordinate account planning (visit planning, opportunity management), customer inquiries, business reviews, etc.
- You create add value and networking throughout our BU in all Italy
This is what we want from you:
- Completed forwarding training or studies in the field of automotive
- Deep knowledge of the forwarding industry and in the field of road
- Deep knowledge of the markets and its latest trends
- Several years of experience in the support of major customers
- Ability to recognize customer needs and build long-term customer relationships
- Well developed communication and presentation skills
- Very good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Good IT and PC skills (MS Office)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, resilience and flexibility even in stressful situations, confident and committed, quickly familiarizing with a dynamic and demanding environment
- Passionate approach and focus on results,
You can find more about us on www.dsv.com
DSV – Global transport and logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.