Job Req Number: 73785
Time Type: Full Time
In Italy, we are currently working in more than 20 branches plus 4 main export hubs and 7 main import hubs with a population of more than 750 employees. Here, every day we are committed to carrying out our activities with integrity, ensuring safe and healthy workplaces, actively engaging in minimizing the environmental impact of transport and logistic services, leveraging our experience to help people in need and making sure our supplier meet our rigorous quality and service standard.
Our main services are:
• Air and sea transport solutions
• Consolidated air and sea services to and from the main world destinations
• Scheduled charter or part-charter routes based on market needs
• Cross trade for the whole world
• Air charter network
• Supply chain innovation
• Solutions by rail
• Control tower (DSV Flow Control)
• Transport and logistics related to projects
For our office in Fiumicino (RM) we are looking for a
• Create, distribute, and follow one-off quotes for air freight, ocean freight and Xpress requests according to the import, export and X-trade quote guidelines.
• Load and maintain one-off quotes in CW1 and archive them as an agreement with customers to apply auto-rating.
• Management of incoming commercial calls
• Generate new guides and organize commercial visits for the Commercial Organization
• Provide sales administrative support to the sales organization along with customer inquiries, manage activities of sales planning.
• Manage CD customers.
• Bachelor’s degree or diploma in related field.
• At least 1 year of experience in any sales role at any sector.
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office (Power Point, Excel), CRM tools, SAP and AS400.
• Good knowledge of English
• High relationship skills
• Attention to details
• Team working strong skills
• Drive for Results
• Consultative, dynamic, and proactive approach
• The opportunity to expand your experience in a truly international, world-class company, whose philosophy is that your everyday work should be both varied and full of professional challenges, with wide opportunities for constant professional and personal development,
• International environment,
• Flexibility and great opportunity to grow with us,
• Special discount on travels with Interline Turismo
• Access to Sanilog, a free supplementary healthcare fund for employees in the logistics, freight transport and shipping sectors
• Special day off: birthday day
You can find more about us on www.dsv.com
DSV – Global transport and logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.