Job Req Number: 72035
Time Type: Full Time
In Italy, we are currently working in more than 20 branches plus 4 main export hubs and 7 main import hubs with a population of more than 750 employees. Here, every day we are committed to carrying out our activities with integrity, ensuring safe and healthy workplaces, actively engaging in minimizing the environmental impact of transport and logistic services, leveraging our experience to help people in need and making sure our supplier meet our rigorous quality and service standard.
Our main services are:
• Air and sea transport solutions
• Consolidated air and sea services to and from the main world destinations
• Scheduled charter or part-charter routes based on market needs
• Cross trade for the whole world
• Air charter network
• Supply chain innovation
• Solutions by rail
• Control tower (DSV Flow Control)
• Transport and logistics related to projects
For our office in Ancona we are looking for a
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies, ensuring alignment with the company's overall objectives and revenue targets.
- Leads and manages all sales operations and oversees activities of the local sales workforce
- Grows incremental and new sales for the business while simultaneously reducing customer turnover
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective opportunities
- Develop forecasts and business plans
- Meet goals and metrics
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities
- Address customer satisfaction issues promptly
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company
- Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience/qualification
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within a Sales position
- Good Italian and good English skills, both spoken and written are necessary
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
- Excellent level of commitment
- Excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational.
- Attention to details.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegating when appropriate.
- Driven results
You can find more about us on www.dsv.com
DSV – Global transport and logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.