Job Req Number: 73714
Time Type: Full Time
Take your next step career at DSV Road. Division of Group DSV together with DSV Solutions and DSV Air&Sea, is a leading Company in freight forwarding, transport and deliveries on a global scale. We work with more than 14.000 collaborators and over 20.000 trucks in 40 countries, for a total of 30 million shipments handled annually.
In Italy, we are currently working in more than 12 branches plus two main hubs (Milan and Verona) for a total of 200 employees. Here, every day we are committed to carrying out our activities with integrity, ensuring safe and healthy workplaces, actively engaging in minimizing the environmental impact of transport and logistic services, leveraging our experience to help people in need and making sure our supplier meet our rigorous quality and service standard.
Our main services are:
• International and domestic transport
• Groupage through 200 cross-docking terminals
• Less-than-truckload (LTL)
• Full truckload (FTL)
For our office in Oppeano (VR) we are looking for a Trainee for our Road Department
• You will be involved in every step of the freight forwarding process from start to finish.
• You will be responsible for trucks to and from Italy.
• You will communicate with customers, carriers, drivers, and our offices in Italy as well as our offices in Europe.
• You will be responsible of daily optimising of trucks and trailers in cooperation with drivers, carriers and other suppliers for maximum utilisation.
• Good English language.
• Preferable German language.
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office (Power Point, Excel) - we will teach you our systems.
• Good geographical knowledge.
• Communication skills
• Business consultative approach
Our Vision “We want to be a leading global supplier, fulfilling customer needs for transport and logistics services, targeting extensive growth and being among the most profitable in our industry”.
You can find more about us on www.dsv.co
DSV – Global transport and logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.