Job Req Number: 75288
Time Type: Full Time
- Documentations, declarations (K1, K2, K8, and other tasks related to the clearance of shipments).
- To prepare documentation according to customs regulations, laws, or procedures.
- To perform customs declarations and update the Custom Registration Number in the system.
- To arrange for payment of taxes and duties on shipments.
- To classify goods according to the tariff finder system (HS Code).
- To compile all completed declaration documents and ensure they are in order to handover the documents to the respective destination forwarding agent.
- To determine the method of shipment and prepare or advise for the preparation of bills of lading, invoices, and other shipping documents.
- To monitor and coordinate Import and Export Road Transport shipments.
- To make arrangements for additional services, such as storage or inland transportation/haulage/trucking.
- To verify and maintain records on incoming and outgoing shipments.
- To inform clients about factors such as shipping options, timelines, transfers, or regulations affecting shipments.
- To provide customers with bookings and follow up for job creation.
Experience & Education
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Logistics/Transportation or equivalent field.
- At least 2 years of working experience in Customs Brokerage.
- Able to handle K1, K2, K8 declarations and possess knowledge in Forwarding & Logistics.
- Knowledge in customs clearance processes.
- Well-developed communication skills, both spoken and written in English and Bahasa Melayu.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.).
- Team Player with a passionate and motivated attitude is a must.
- Kursus Ejen Kastam (KEK) Certificate is an added advantage.
DSV – Global transport and logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.