Job Req Number: 71854
Time Type: Full Time
To lead the Ocean Department to ensure operations, departmental efficiency in terms of productivity and document processing accuracy
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To take charge and be accountable for Ocean Freight on daily operations and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
- Attend to queries from customs, customers and DSV overseas offices
- Ensure KPI’s are met
- Monitor Mile Stone KPI
- Management of internal complaints about service failures (within functional scope), including timely reporting and implementation of appropriate corrective and preventive action
- Provide leadership and support for ongoing process improvement efforts so that import operations operate at the lowest possible cost and with the highest possible efficiency
- To handle all customers’ complaints, non-compliance incidents through effective corrective measure in order to achieve 100% customer satisfaction.
- Approval of vendor invoices to ensure no billing errors
- Ensure quality timely billing and invoice submission to Customer
- Determining the level of competence, experience and training necessary for all the staffs.
- Provide support and leadership to ensure dept is running smoothly
- Strong leadership skills
- Analytical and strong problem-solving skills
- Effective team leader and player
- Able to work in a diverse environment and cultures
- Degree in Business Admin, Economics, Marketing or Logistics preferred
- Minimum 5 years of work experience
- Conversational in languages relevant for the assigned accounts
- Other languages (written and spoken) are a plus
- Good knowledge of Microsoft® Office Software (Excel®, Word, PowerPoint® and others)
DSV – Global transport and logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.