Job Req Number: 72076
Time Type: Full Time
- Monitor all incoming shipment from CW1 with carrier website or portnet on the estimate arrival details.
- To take charge and be accountable for all daily operations of the Ocean import department.
- Management of customer complaints incl. timely reporting, execution of appropriate corrective and preventive actions.
- Ensure meet the KPI of milestone / Job Costing
- Select, train, develop, motivate and supervise subordinates, promote teamwork, evaluate performance and has disciplinary reward responsibilities.
- Ensure all customers specific SOP, all security and hazardous material requirements and procedures are communicated to the appropriate staff for full compliance.
- Create and maintain a cordial business relationship with the Customer, Procurement, Document Processing, Warehouse, Controlling and Sales staffs through regular feedback and communication.
- Ensure customer retention and satisfaction by obtaining customer feedback on performance levels and provide suggestions for service improvement.
- Ensure Import team meet their individual KPIs.
- Promote and adhere to DSV professionalism and polices at all times.
- Timely submission of reports such as KPI, Shipment counts etc
- Timely submission of periodic customer reports as required by team member.
- Assist in execution of shipments when there is shortage of manpower.
- Provide back-up to departmental staff as required
- Strong leadership skills
- Analytical and strong problem-solving skills
- Effective team leader and player
- Able to work in a diverse environment and cultures
- Knowledge of Dangerous Goods Regulations
- Minimum 15 years in Freight Forwarding Industry
- Conversational in languages relevant for the assigned accounts
- Other languages (written and spoken) are a plus
- Good knowledge of Microsoft® Office Software (Excel®, Word, PowerPoint® and others
DSV – Global transport and logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.