Job Req Number: 71516
Time Type: Full Time
Are you passionate about putting customers first, delivering the best performance, and fostering true collaboration to keep the supply chains flowing? Join us and be a part of DSV’s global family.
DSV Air & Sea is seeking to hire a skilled and passionate Freight Forwarder, Import Sea in Auckland.
As a Freight Forwarder, you are responsible for arranging and directing the transportation and shipment of import sea consignments from origin to destination by compiling, completing and verifying required documents in accordance with company policy and procedure and external body regulations.
Your typical day at DSV:
• Work together with export sea team to ensure quality and accuracy of work delivered
• Carry out import work flow processes in accordance with management directive, customer instructions, SOPs and specified requirements
• Establish and maintain strong client relationships with DSV customers (internal and external), suppliers and service providers both locally and overseas
• Plan and prioritize Import shipments from the Import Workbench in order to achieve milestone requirements, designated KPIs and deadlines
• Calculate monetary issues such as invoice costings, GST, etc and weights and measures in relation to load sizes, space availability, etc.
Nga Tino Pūkenga – What Will You Bring?
• Freight forwarding industry knowledge and experience
• Ability to problem solve import sea issues with a range of stakeholders
• Cargowise One knowledge and experience
• Microsoft office experience
Ko waimatou – Who We Are.
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry that offers a massive network of possibilities, empowerment and growth opportunities You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.