Job Req Number: 74047
Time Type: Full Time
Are you passionate about putting customers first, delivering the best performance, and fostering true collaboration to keep the supply chains flowing? Join us and be a part of DSV’s global family.
DSV Air & Sea is seeking to hire a skilled and passionate Freight Forwarder, Transport in Auckland.
The position is responsible for arranging and directing the domestic transportation of international shipments of products both inbound and outbound to / from New Zealand by compiling, completing and verifying the necessary forms and in accordance with company policy and procedure.
Your typical day at DSV:
• Meet customer delivery expectations on shipments by adhering to department SOPs, milestones and KPI deadlines
• Maximize profitability for transport jobs, by accurately processing jobs in a timely and cost effective manner
• Carry out deliveries in accordance with Management directive, customer instructions and specified requirements
• Plan and prioritize shipment deliveries from the Transport Workbench in order to achieve milestone requirements, designated KPIs and deadlines
• Record and verify financial transactions
• Establish and maintain strong client relationships with DSV customers (internal and external), suppliers and service providers
• Provide accurate information to customers, company management and suppliers
• Solve a range of transport issues such as: documentation, weights and measures in relation to load size, space availability etc; and calculate monetary implications
• Work in collaboration with relevant stakeholders to create innovative solutions for customers
- Experience in Transport & Freight Forwarding
- Must be proficient in handling LCL, FCL and Airfreight cartage
- Cargowise One knowledge and experience is essential
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry that offers a massive network of possibilities, empowerment and growth opportunities You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.
Visit dsv.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.