Job Req Number: 72595
Time Type: Full Time
Are you passionate about putting customers first, delivering the best performance, and fostering true collaboration to keep the supply chains flowing? Join us and be a part of DSV’s global family.
DSV Air & Sea is seeking to hire a skilled and passionate Logistics Coordinator in Auckland.
The position is responsible to process daily administrative functions for clients for our Forwarding and or Distribution departments, by completing data entry, analysing reports and problem solving, to ensure the day to day operations run smoothly.
Your typical day at DSV:
- Pick-packing duties with pallet & inventory counting, labelling and invoicing
- Accurate data entry and management of customers purchase consignments and other relevant data from customers’ suppliers
- Provide general logistic support with coordination of all inbound and outbound shipments.
- Liaise with local DSV office on a regular basis to provide feedback in relation to shipments, customer needs
- Liaise with customer and provide information and reports as requested and approved by DSV managemen.
- Ensure timely, attentive and appropriate communication with internal and external customers and ensure effective resolution of service issues
- Experience in a similar role or substantial freight forwarding administrative experience - including release of freight within a CCA environment
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work within a close team
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry that offers a massive network of possibilities, empowerment and growth opportunities You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.