Job Req Number: 73263
Time Type: Full Time
Join Business Solutions Department, where each day brings new, interesting projects, aimed at improving and automating processes in DSV. Experience the overall outlook of the company, by touching on high-level processes across all departments. New and interesting challenges are a constant, as well as a high emphasis on personal development, including training and introduction to new technologies.
- Maintenance and support of existing solutions
- Creating, testing, and implementing web applications
- Creating and updating project documentation
- Creating user interfaces and mockups (UI/UX)
- Supporting and knowledge sharing with other team members
- Providing estimations for projects delivery
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in a similar position
- Good knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, JS (ES5+)
- Good knowledge of Laravel Framework
- Experience with React (highly preferable), jQuery, REST APIs, and Bootstrap
- Familiarity with a version control system (GIT, BitBucket)
- Experience working with JIRA and Excel
- Experience with automated testing (Jest, React Testing Library)
- Fluency in English (B2)
- Understanding of business requirements to complete relevant technical solutions
- Capability to work in a a structured and analytical way
- Ability to communicate with people on different levels in the organization
- Team player approach and focus on contributing to the team
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.