Job Req Number: 71438
Time Type: Full Time
Key Tasks & Deliverables
- Check the daily workbench and workload allocation and ensure all jobs are actioned based on priority and within allowed KPI.
- Follow the SOP with the steps on how the process of vetting and compiling and/or Customs Administration. Check special instruction to specific customers.
- Report irregularities as per SOP.
- Send email communication to responsible party for any missing documents for Customs clearance. Perform proper escalation when necessary.
- Attend to customer Pre-lodge/customs activities and queries.
- Sending jobs into pre-lodge/customs.
- Active participation in project for process improvements
- Individual Performance to meet/exceed expectations as defined in the SLA
- Work under the direction of Team Leader/s
- Adapt to DSV MNL ISSC culture and perform in line with the Values/behaviors defined
- To be a DSV ambassador.
- Responsible for the delivery of set personal targets, i.e. Productivity, Timeliness and Accuracy.
- Responsible for the delivery of set additional personal targets, i.e. attendance and behavioral.
- To own personal development in line with DSV's performance review process
- Follow given directions and perform assigned duties.
- Perform assigned tasks to support DSV and meet its objectives and targets regarding quality, health, safety and environment as documented in IMS and follow all requirements as set out in the QHSE policy.
- Ensure that day to day activities embrace sustainability/Health and safety therefore reducing the impact upon the environment, supporting the communities we work in and reducing incidents in the workplace
- Team Player and willing to be assigned on a different team or operating hours should there be a business need.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.
Visit dsv.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.