Job Req Number: 70615
Time Type: Full Time
As our new ServiceNow Developer you will primarily be working in the Enterprise Service Management (ESM) team but will be expected to be able to take on the stakeholder management role out in the business if needed.
As ServiceNow Developer you will – along with the ESM team – be overall responsible for DSV standard development in our ServiceNow platform. You will also help define and maintain the individual customer service request catalogues, ensuring that they are compliant with DSV standards.
We have a high attention on transparency from “what is sold and what is delivered”, so a high degree of cooperation between internal parties such as sales and service lines can be expected. For that reason, in particular good communication and coordination skills are key.
Typical tasks within ServiceNow Developer:
- Development according to governance core ITSM ITIL processes (Incident, Problem, Change, Event, Request fulfilment and service catalogue)
- Cooperation with service owners about development of new services and maintenance of existing services
- Documentation of process and procedures in ServiceNow
- Participation in projects, especially onboarding of new customers
- Communication about the service request catalogue to internal and external stakeholder
As ServiceNow Developer you will play a vital part both in relation to our customers and internally in Global IT. We are focused on customer requests and process optimization within all our processes.
You will be working in global matrix organization, possessing the ability to gain respect from across the organization and being able to demonstrate business results, where high level of independence & individual initiative combined with a high degree of personal drive to ensure market share and development of DSV business with the customer is expected.
General qualifications and experience:
We expect you to have an outgoing and positive personality that enables you to cooperate with different parts of the organization.
You are flexible and take initiative to ensure you meet your results and have preferably already proven this in previous positions.
Further we expect:
• Certified ServiceNow courses and minimum 3 years of professional work experience within process management
• Experience working in a corporate environment following ITIL processes. Preferably you have a ITIL 4 certification.
• Proficiency at stakeholder management
• Understanding of what it means to work in an international environment with different cultures
• Positive attitude including high motivation skills
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Fluent English (written and spoken)
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.