Job Req Number: 76468
Time Type: Full Time
As ServiceNow Developer you will be working in the Enterprise Service Management (ESM) team of software developers located in 4 countries (Poland, Denmark, Philippines, Portugal). The team focuses on development of ITSM functionalities, Service Catalog, as well as business-related features in ServiceNow using SCRUM practices. As ServiceNow Developer you will play a vital part both in relation to our IT and business internal customers.
The responsibilities of a ServiceNow Developer:
- Development of core ITSM ITIL processes (Incident, Problem, Change, Event, Request fulfilment, Knowledge Management) and of Service Catalog
- Technical evaluation of incoming requests for enhancements
- Peer review for fellow developers
- Act as SPOC for Process Managers in discussing ideas for development of new services and maintenance of existing services
- Documentation of developed ServiceNow processes and procedures in Confluence
- Maintenance of ServiceNow
- 2nd level Support (Incidents and SRQs) for ServiceNow users throughout the company
Qualifications and experience:
- Certified ServiceNow courses and minimum 3 years of professional work experience within process management.
- Advanced English (written and spoken).
- Experience working in a corporate environment following ITIL processes.
- outgoing and positive personality that enables you to cooperate with different parts of the organization.
- You are flexible and take initiative to ensure you meet your results and have preferably already proven this in previous positions.
- Understanding of what it means to work in an international environment with different cultures
- Strong communication skills
- ITIL 4 certification is appreciated but not required.
- JIRA and Confluence knowledge is appreciated but not required.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.