Job Req Number: 64565
Time Type: Full Time
Please provide Job Description
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.
Visit dsv.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
- Ensuring stable operation of IT systems under his responsibility
- Providing information and help in resolving IT/Network related problems.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to multitask effectively in a fast-paced environment.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Experience in LAN, WAN, WLAN, SDWAN implementations
- Experience in supporting and maintaining MPLS and SDWAN networks
- Extensive experience administering and configuring layer 2 and layer 3 Cisco networks
- Advanced operational knowledge of VLANs, spanning tree, BGP and EIGRP
- Extensive experience with network monitoring tools. Ability to analyze data and deliver metrics associated with utilization, capacity and functional operation of the network
- Ability to comprehend and create complex network maps (LAN/WLAN) and drawings in standard design tools (i.e. Visio/Ekahau)
- Deliver new network solutions: design, order hardware and implement network in our new offices and warehouses
- Handle failed hardware replacements (RMAs)
- Ability to do Site cancellations, Site turn up and bandwidth upgrades
- Resolve network related operational requests and incidents according to defined Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Participate in clean-up projects (i.e. IOS patching, configuration cleanup.. etc)
- Analysis, diagnosis and detection of the causes of complex problems on 2nd line level support
- Continuous monitoring of the services using the supplied utilities
- Contribution to the development of internal Knowledge Base in line with agreed methodology
- Ability to perform maintenance activities outside of normal business hours
- Contribute technical solutions to the KnowledgeBase (KCS)
- Other duties as assigned
Experienced with the following technologies:
- Network protocols: BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, HSRP/VRRP, SNMP
- Cisco devices
- Security: Cisco ASA, Firepower, S2S, ACL, ISE
- Wireless: Cisco Prime, Ekahau, Design
- Loadbalancer: Citrix Netscaler
- Other tools: Logpoint, Infoblox, Solarwinds
Education and skills:
- Bachelor or master’s degree preferably in IT or engineering
- Fluency in oral and written English
- Understand and act through ITIL
Minimal work experience:
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a similar position, including practical experience
- Technical skills confirmed by vendor certifications: e.g.: CCNA/CCNP or knowledge at equivalent level
- Ability to work on flexible working hours, 24/7.