Job Req Number: 67408
Time Type: Full Time
Job Advert: SAP MDG Senior Specialist
1.Introduction and purpose of the position
Looking for your next move within SAP Master Data Governance? Would you like to develop your career and be a part of a Forbes Global 2000 company? Join us in Manila, be part of a highly collaborative environment, where people speak their mind, move fast and face challenges head-on. This is the DSV way. Sounds interesting? Great, keep on reading!
Joining SAP Solution Delivery within Global IT means being a part of a talented team that delivers business solutions using SAP in DSV and is present in Europe, Asia and America. The purpose of MDG SAP Solution Delivery is to help our business stakeholders digitalize master data processes while increasing efficiency using our global master data Hub and distribute this data with the highest quality to all companies in DSV.
2.Responsibilities and tasks
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to evaluate requirements and translate these into solution approaches that leverage SAP MDG capabilities, standard or custom.
- Collaborate with IT specialists and developers to optimize and implement solutions.
- Build / extend data models using SAP MDG configuration workbench.
- Configure custom specific validations in SAP MDG and BRF Plus.
- Build / extend user interfaces with WebDynpro and SAPUI5.
- Extension / Development of CDS views - oData services in relation to MDG applications and analytics.
- Build / extend workflow MDG templates, rule-based workflows including user assignments.
- Setup of Change Request Types.
- Elaborate technical documentation for the solutions implemented.
- Present concepts to business stakeholders.
- Solid experience with SAP MDG implementations in particular with Data Modeling, User Interfaces and Process Modeling.
- Experience with MDG S/4 HANA on-premise. Having experience with MDG Cloud is desirable.
- Solution-oriented with the inner drive to bring innovative ideas for the benefit of business.
- Self-driven used to collaborate with people having diverse backgrounds working on different levels of a company.
- Solid communication skills with good fluency on written and spoken English.
4.Contacts and deadline for applications
Would you like to develop your career with us? Apply and explore more about working at DSV at www.dsv.com/careers
DSV is an equal opportunity employer. We are a diverse group of more than 75,000 colleagues all over the world. We move what the world needs to be moved. We strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people by offering paths for future development, learning opportunities, work balance and flexibility.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.